06-01-2013, 01:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and W@W all day

COD4 Patch:
Ghost Patch

W@W Patch:
xRaw v5

Zombies Patch:
Phoenix v5

If somebody is willing to gameshare the W@W map pack 3 i also have a great Der reise patch to put on.

Leave your PSN's in the comments and i shall add you all, if my list becomes full i will delete people who have already been in.

Anybody who is willing to gameshare the W@W maps will get admin any time i am online (i will also delete your account straight after the transfer)

Please could you quote the post when you comment as i may miss your PSN's as i won't get a notification
Last edited by bobbydavid1 ; 06-04-2013 at 10:44 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to bobbydavid1 for this useful post:

AlexStrife, chessel, Eat_Ur_Food, GoodBoy-, justsoboss, vivas700, xDevilzGamerz-
06-02-2013, 02:05 AM #11
Hitman 47
Bounty hunter
Psn: iPro_47
for Cod4 & W@W
06-02-2013, 08:29 PM #12
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by bobbydavid1 View Post
Hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and W@W all day

COD4 Patch:
Choco private patch

W@W Patch:
xRaw v5

Zombies Patch:
Karoolus

If somebody is willing to gameshare the W@W map pack 3 i also have a great Der reise patch to put on.

Leave your PSN's in the comments and i shall add you all, if my list becomes full i will delete people who have already been in.

Anybody who is willing to gameshare the W@W maps will get admin any time i am online (i will also delete your account straight after the transfer)

+Rep for VIP

PSN: PreHustle

For cod4, maybe W@W if I find it, thanks.
06-02-2013, 09:44 PM #13
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and W@W all day

COD4 Patch:
Choco private patch

W@W Patch:
xRaw v5

Zombies Patch:
Karoolus

+Rep for VIP

Why would you post WAW as well on this Thread ?. Also you are not aloud to ask for +Rep on your Threads.

The following user thanked xFlavez for this useful post:

TheUKzFinest
06-02-2013, 10:08 PM #14
Originally posted by ViralTeval View Post
Why would you post WAW as well on this Thread ?. Also you are not aloud to ask for +Rep on your Threads.

He could have got alot more people viewing his Threads and also +Rep cant be asked for on your Threads.
06-02-2013, 10:57 PM #15
psn: Dazhes
06-02-2013, 11:32 PM #16
Psn: iRuNNot Happy or SadYuRMuM
06-03-2013, 12:50 AM #17
Default Avatar
uhVoyd-
Psn ImCxzzy
06-03-2013, 10:46 AM #18
Originally posted by ViralTeval View Post

i didn't ask for +Rep, but if they do then they will have more access in my lobbies. :kiss:
06-03-2013, 05:48 PM #19
xFlavez
Vault dweller
i didn't ask for +Rep, but if they do then they will have more access in my lobbies. :kiss:

You have asked if you look at the bottom of you Thread, Also your Thread will just get deleted if a Mod finds it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo