08-26-2013, 02:35 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's the release you guys have been wanting, since the full menu still isn't finished, i've decided to go ahead and release the base. Sorry its taken so long, ive just been busy with school work, and other projects. Thanks for all the feedback you guys are awesome!

Ive decided to feature codybenti in the video because he released a script i liked called Hadouken Blast, and also he seemed to be the most interested in SourceEngine. So shoutout to you man, keep the scripts coming tears . Hope you didn't mind i added artificial gravity to you script Needa .

Video:

Download:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 24 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

Alex-George-HnM, BlazzersModding, codybenti, Color_MoDz, Devastation, dolby1, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, EternalHabit, FM|T xR3PMz, FutureOps, Beats, ImGsus, Jacob-And-Britt, Jordan, KadenxC28, Kush Friendly, MrKiller261, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Obris, Soldier., Sticky, Vampytwistッ
08-26-2013, 09:43 PM #11
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post

LoL wtf

just text files, chill

The following user thanked Source Code for this useful post:

FutureOps
08-26-2013, 10:03 PM #12
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by Source
just text files, chill

I know... that's why I said "wtf" , I downloaded it on a diff browser :y:
08-28-2013, 11:09 AM #13
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by Source
Here's the release you guys have been wanting, since the full menu still isn't finished, i've decided to go ahead and release the base. Sorry its taken so long, ive just been busy with school work, and other projects. Thanks for all the feedback you guys are awesome!

Ive decided to feature codybenti in the video because he released a script i liked called Hadouken Blast, and also he seemed to be the most interested in SourceEngine. So shoutout to you man, keep the scripts coming tears . Hope you didn't mind i added artificial gravity to you script Needa .

Video:

Download:

There is a pretty big bug in this.. Really easy fix (only if you remove the commented player menu), if you open player menu then you can still open the regular menu as well then the other menu wont destroy. I fixed it, but thought I should let you know.

The following user thanked FutureOps for this useful post:

Color_MoDz
10-03-2013, 11:12 PM #14
Sorry For Bumping but how do u even open these files like run them is it a standalone or do i need cod 4 for this to even work just curious
12-28-2013, 01:14 AM #15
iHaZeD---
Do a barrel roll!
Nice as hell!!
01-31-2015, 07:39 AM #16
Originally posted by another user
Sorry For Bumping but how do u even open these files like run them is it a standalone or do i need cod 4 for this to even work just curious

Yea, You need Cod4, Then In your Cod4 Directory you make a "Mods" folder, Then a "MOD NAME"/maps/mp/gametypes/*PLACEFILESHERE* Then start up cod4 select "Mods" click the MOD, then start a server and press G to Open, F to select and V to go backwards. Hope This Helps.

FYI: You can get Cod4 Cracked on a Torrent Site:
Kickass torrents
The Pirate Bay
iso hunt

But Remember Kids Torrenting is illegal, even though it's only illegal in the U.S. Its Still Illegal! Don't Do it! *Wink wink*
Last edited by DarkPulseModz ; 01-31-2015 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Add Qoute, As Reply did not work, Edit2: Grammerz
02-02-2015, 05:29 PM #17
nice man
03-14-2015, 09:16 PM #18
This is fucking nice.
04-10-2015, 09:12 AM #19
This looks dope af

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo