Post: [C#] [Decryption & Encryption] [Source] Secure login application
09-14-2015, 12:34 AM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, this is my "first" program. It's not 100% my first program because I followed a tutorial by Hazard Edits on youtube, I just learned more.
This is a secure login using decryption and encryption so it's secure. The encrypted user names and passwords are stored in bin<Awesome faceebug<Awesome faceata.
By the way this is my first post besides questions so yea.
Original Application - You must login or register to view this content.
Application With Morphus's Cleaned AesCrypt - You must login or register to view this content.
Cleaner & Better AesEncDec/AesCrypt Class By Morphus- You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Trefad ; 09-14-2015 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Added Links

The following 2 users say thank you to Trefad for this useful post:

Mango_Knife,
10-19-2015, 10:33 PM #11
This was used in Mz's Tool way back when i was doin execs bad.

Anyway, yea encrypting is all good n stuff, but if the programs been deob'd/unsecured without actual protection, it's just as easy as decrypting the data through the source; but, yes it is a good way to encrypt data. Smile
10-19-2015, 10:35 PM #12
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
This was used in Mz's Tool way back when i was doin execs bad.

Anyway, yea encrypting is all good n stuff, but if the programs been deob'd/unsecured without actual protection, it's just as easy as decrypting the data through the source; but, yes it is a good way to encrypt data. Smile

Thanks Smile
10-19-2015, 10:35 PM #13
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
Script kitty alert... not your program

wat fgt???
10-28-2015, 01:54 PM #14
Decryption isn't needed with password protection, all you need is a database containing usernames, hashed passwords along with their unique salt...hash the inputting password w/ salt, if it exists associated with the inputted username you can login. Decryption can simply be reverse engineered, and then they can decrypt all encrypted data - which is not secure. Look more into hashing for security.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo