02-22-2010, 08:55 PM #1
Default Avatar
cupid12
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); go here and sign up:

You must login or register to view this content.

When you first sign up its tricky to start getting bucks, but then you start to get the hang of it you will make alot. Then what you do is save around 70 bucks to buy a paypal gift card, and there ya go, just keep doing this and you can keep your Runescape membership going. At first I thought this was a joke, but i tried it and it really does work, just be patient.
Last edited by cupid12 ; 02-22-2010 at 09:02 PM.
02-22-2010, 08:58 PM #2
Originally posted by cupid12 View Post
go here and sign up:

You must login or register to view this content.

When you first sign up its tricky to start getting bucks, but then you start to get the hang of it you will make alot. Then what you do is save around 70 bucks to buy a paypal gift card, and there ya go, just keep doing this and you can keep your membership going. At first I thought this was a joke, but i tried it and it really does work, just be patient.

quote "refer/twist12mpc" your account much?
02-22-2010, 09:00 PM #3
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by smelly
i never try crap like this, its always a scam. nothing in life is free and theres no such thing as getting money for nothing just for singing up. theres no point to the site the only real site that you can get "free" stuff is from lockerz

You can get free stuff from other sites it just requires more effort. Lockerz is the easiest though I got £100 from them Smile
02-22-2010, 09:01 PM #4
Default Avatar
cupid12
its a search engine and when u search for things in the search bar you will eventually earn points (swagbucks)
02-23-2010, 01:39 PM #5
BillyxD
Who’s Jim Erased?
how long does is usually take to get enough points?
02-26-2010, 03:56 PM #6
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
i recommended LockerZ never put your email in those website because 80% of them are spammers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo