01-26-2013, 10:16 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Performance of Test Dollar For Dollar since all you kids think gaming pcs are so expensive and sucks compared to console. well frankly your wrong.

Our PC Being Used You must login or register to view this content. building required it takes a whole 15 minutes and some reading

Compared to Playstation 3 the superior console performance wise You must login or register to view this content.

Pros and Cons to PC and PS3

Performance wise the PC destroys the PS3 it has a quad core CPU and 7000s radeon graphics 4gb of ram at 1866mhz which is some fast stuff also has a 7200rpm hardrive which is also faster than the ps3.

PS3 has a higher number of people online that are little kids yelling or being yelled at by there parents.

PC games are cheaper but may take a little while to download then going to a store and getting a physical copy of a game for PS3

PC you can pick your servers like some PS3 games

Can multitask on a pc such as video chat with friends on skype while playing

More likely to have friends on ps3 so might have to make new pc friends

Can get higher than the 24fps ps3 games are played at also get more detail

Video Side by Side

thats 720p 40fps on low

vs

thats 720p 24fps ps3/xbox quality
Last edited by Toke ; 01-26-2013 at 10:28 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, Millz, Mr.Oppossum, ICS Vortex, elliot
01-26-2013, 10:22 PM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
I like gaming on PC, but I think that they would be way more superior in my mind if all PC Games ran off of a controller. I just don't like the feel of a keyboard of gaming. You're right on the graphics and speed part, but I personally just hate having a keyboard instead of a controller. A controller fits in your hand and conforms to it, whereas a keyboard is spread out and you can press many wrong buttons instead of the button intended on pressing (if you don't know the keyboard by heart :carlingSmile

The following user thanked ICS Vortex for this useful post:

Toke
01-26-2013, 10:22 PM #3
Hamza-305
Do a barrel roll!
I'm a console guy through and through but I'd be lying if I said console is better than the PC. The PC is superior in gaming imo. I need a gaming PC ASAp but have no idea which one to get
01-26-2013, 10:27 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
can use a wired xbox and if your motherboard has bluetooth a ps3 controller and keyboard and mouse take a little time but will improve hand eye coordinating and is more accurate in game if i had 1 for ps3 my cod stats would have over 50% accuracy
01-26-2013, 11:09 PM #5
elliot
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Toke View Post
This is a Performance of Test Dollar For Dollar since all you kids think gaming pcs are so expensive and sucks compared to console. well frankly your wrong.

Our PC Being Used You must login or register to view this content. building required it takes a whole 15 minutes and some reading

Compared to Playstation 3 the superior console performance wise You must login or register to view this content.

Performance wise the PC destroys the PS3 it has a quad core CPU and 7000s radeon graphics 4gb of ram at 1866mhz which is some fast stuff also has a 7200rpm hardrive which is also faster than the ps3.

PS3 has a higher number of people online that are little kids yelling or being yelled at by there parents.

PC games are cheaper but may take a little while to download then going to a store and getting a physical copy of a game for PS3

Video Side by Side

thats 720p 40fps on low

vs

PC is the best sadly it's expensive btw great thread fgt :love:
01-26-2013, 11:13 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
this proves that it doesn't have to be expensive its only expensive if you play all on ultra you can get a nice one that plays major titles on medium and ultra the rest for around $400 the same amount people spend on a new laptop or as these modder kids do on the a new 3.55 every month or 2
01-26-2013, 11:36 PM #7
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
This is a Performance of Test Dollar For Dollar since all you kids think gaming pcs are so expensive and sucks compared to console. well frankly your wrong.

Video Side by Side

thats 720p 40fps on low

vs

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

Ronye West, Millz, Mr.Oppossum, Toke, Rath
01-27-2013, 02:18 AM #8
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter

Video Side by Side

thats 720p 40fps on low

vs

Urghh am I being blind or is there no GFX card on that? +$$$$
01-27-2013, 02:44 AM #9
Toke
PC Master Race