01-26-2013, 10:16 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Performance of Test Dollar For Dollar since all you kids think gaming pcs are so expensive and sucks compared to console. well frankly your wrong.

Our PC Being Used You must login or register to view this content. building required it takes a whole 15 minutes and some reading

Compared to Playstation 3 the superior console performance wise You must login or register to view this content.

Pros and Cons to PC and PS3

Performance wise the PC destroys the PS3 it has a quad core CPU and 7000s radeon graphics 4gb of ram at 1866mhz which is some fast stuff also has a 7200rpm hardrive which is also faster than the ps3.

PS3 has a higher number of people online that are little kids yelling or being yelled at by there parents.

PC games are cheaper but may take a little while to download then going to a store and getting a physical copy of a game for PS3

PC you can pick your servers like some PS3 games

Can multitask on a pc such as video chat with friends on skype while playing

More likely to have friends on ps3 so might have to make new pc friends

Can get higher than the 24fps ps3 games are played at also get more detail

Video Side by Side

thats 720p 40fps on low

vs

thats 720p 24fps ps3/xbox quality
Last edited by Toke ; 01-26-2013 at 10:28 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, Millz, Mr.Oppossum, ICS Vortex, elliot
01-27-2013, 11:12 AM #11
MrBelfast
I am Bi-Winning
Me personally i like pc gaming to console because it is easy to get games for free but the only downside to it is that everyone has different types of computers and some people cant run high res games like Crysis and battlefield like me ,As for console they are cheaper than some badass computers and can run the same specs for everyone .
So after weighing the pro's and con's of console vs pc i am gonna go for console because they are for everyone and they are user friendly .
01-27-2013, 07:12 PM #12
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I love gaming on the PC however I enjoy gaming on the console just as much because majority of my friends are on console. Plus I've known them for sometime so I can't ditch them.

But nothing beats running BF3 on Ultra or Skyrim on Ultra Gasp
01-27-2013, 11:58 PM #13
Meatwad
Meatman
Anyone who believes console gaming is superior to PC gaming is either incredibly delusional or has never played on a good computer. Besides the amazingness of PC graphics, mod support, faster loading times, or just the fact that it's an actual fully functional computer, PC gaming is superior in every way. And this is coming from someone who's been console gaming for almost 20 years and who's only gamed on PC for maybe 4 years (1 year seriously.) Plus any console player should know that the mouse and keyboard is better than a controller. It offers more precision and the ability to map a plethora of commands (which most console games don't have) to your liking. Plus we got Steam, love you Gabe Newell (fuck you Origin though.)

The following user thanked Meatwad for this useful post:

Toke
01-28-2013, 02:23 AM #14
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by ICS
I like gaming on PC, but I think that they would be way more superior in my mind if all PC Games ran off of a controller. I just don't like the feel of a keyboard of gaming. You're right on the graphics and speed part, but I personally just hate having a keyboard instead of a controller. A controller fits in your hand and conforms to it, whereas a keyboard is spread out and you can press many wrong buttons instead of the button intended on pressing (if you don't know the keyboard by heart :carlingSmile

My friend has a wired Xbox controller and uses it for playing games on his PC. It's just a matter of setting up controls.
01-28-2013, 02:36 AM #15
StreetkillnHD
Do a barrel roll!
prefer console because u spend less money...

The following 2 users groaned at StreetkillnHD for this awful post:

Meatwad, Toke
01-28-2013, 03:42 AM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
actually if you even read the thread you could see that the gaming pc cost less then the console and if you downgrade to a a6 dual core instead of the quad core you would lose a little preformance but save $50 and games are cheaper and its more capable did you ever video chat and play a game together on a console? no you cant unless you use your wait for it... computer
01-28-2013, 03:42 AM #17
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
My friend has a wired Xbox controller and uses it for playing games on his PC. It's just a matter of setting up controls.

I know that you can set up a PS3 and Xbox controller through a few programs, drivers, and a little time. The downside to all of that is that you have to change the buttons on almost every game. What I was thinking was: Having one controller that everyone uses for PC. It would be equivalent to the Xbox controller or PS3 controller, just for PC :P
01-28-2013, 03:59 AM #18
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by ICS
I know that you can set up a PS3 and Xbox controller through a few programs, drivers, and a little time. The downside to all of that is that you have to change the buttons on almost every game. What I was thinking was: Having one controller that everyone uses for PC. It would be equivalent to the Xbox controller or PS3 controller, just for PC :P

Won't happen. Since most systems run Windows; it would be Microsoft making the controller, this being said; they would use the Xbox controller.

The Xbox controller is a plug in and play. PC games are designed to use the keyboard and mouse for more user control and skill. They figure if you are wanting to use a controller; you would buy a system.
01-28-2013, 04:07 AM #19
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by ICS

When I'm playing more casual games on PC I use a xbox controller. A lot of PC games natively support them. I play dishonored, boarderlands 2, and some other games with a wired xbox 360 contoller and they all natively support it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo