08-28-2010, 10:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to play games like Napoleon total war, Empire total war, left for dead 2 and other shooters like COD on high to max settings.... which one should i choose? i can't decide. (PLEASE READ THE SPECS ON EACH)

1. Alienware : You must login or register to view this content.

2. Samsung: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advance people.
08-28-2010, 10:32 PM #2
Dont pay the bucks for alienware laptop.. Your basically paying for the name, and plus from people I know that previously owned them they overheat like mad..
08-28-2010, 11:15 PM #3
Originally posted by hallidc View Post
Dont pay the bucks for alienware laptop.. Your basically paying for the name, and plus from people I know that previously owned them they overheat like mad..

well the thing is, ive heard that it performs very well, this is not for everyday gaming, its for when im on the go, ive got a custom desktop for when im home....

so it doesnt matter for alienware its the same price also anyway so im ok with it (i agree they are bit overpriced)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

bump...........

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

bump, comon people
08-31-2010, 12:14 AM #4
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
My friend has an Alienware he paid like $1,800 for it, it does perform very well he can play Crysis on the highest setting however it does Overheat to the point where he needs one of those USB Cooling pads underneath it, take this with a grain of salt as he plays for extensive periods of time. My personal preference and the selling point for me between the two specific ones you showed is the SAMSUNG strictly because it's running the Intel core I5 which is known to run faster and more power efficient add that to the diff in screen size and $50 less and you got a winner winner chicken dinner!...LOL I will point something out though for about $200 bucks more you could build your own gaming rig and have the option to customize it as you wish and change it in the future, if you have this option available to you I'd seriously suggest it. :y:
08-31-2010, 12:18 AM #5
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Well laptops really suck with gaming because they overheat and you really have to spend 2000 dollars to get a nice one that will play your games on max settings. The samsung is better but it will not play cod mw2 at highest settings. You should just get a desktop, you can get a hell of alot better performance with a 800 dollar desktop then you could with a 800 dollar laptop.
The Alienare was has a slower CPU then the samsung but it has a better graphics card. Only slightly better. But the cpu in the samsung kills the alienware laptop
08-31-2010, 04:21 PM #6
DX2
Bounty hunter
Samsung R780, Dell or Sony
i have Dell & Sony laptop and they r very good with Gaming but i don't really play
becuz i have PS3 Smile

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

i don't know about Alienware M11x but Samsung it's looks like ass (amazing) Smile
u have 2 buy one!
08-31-2010, 04:21 PM #7
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I had Alienware and it rocked, don't know too much about Samsung though.
08-31-2010, 05:08 PM #8
forget these... go custom for the same price the specs would be almost twice those
08-31-2010, 06:07 PM #9
God_of_War
God Help us all
Originally posted by djsnipy View Post
I would like to play games like Napoleon total war, Empire total war, left for dead 2 and other shooters like COD on high to max settings.... which one should i choose? i can't decide. (PLEASE READ THE SPECS ON EACH)

1. Alienware : You must login or register to view this content.

2. Samsung: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advance people.

I love Alienware but In this case I would go with Samsung!
09-06-2010, 01:54 PM #10
id get the alienware one just cause they are sweet!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo