08-28-2010, 10:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to play games like Napoleon total war, Empire total war, left for dead 2 and other shooters like COD on high to max settings.... which one should i choose? i can't decide. (PLEASE READ THE SPECS ON EACH)

1. Alienware : You must login or register to view this content.

2. Samsung: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advance people.
09-14-2010, 02:26 AM #11
Parablank
Gym leader
Originally posted by RiverJ09 View Post
id get the alienware one just cause they are sweet!

No.

Just no.

/facepalm

I'd say build a custom one.

Either that, or build a PC. LAPTOPS ARE SHIT FOR GAMING.
09-15-2010, 06:31 AM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by djsnipy View Post
well the thing is, ive heard that it performs very well, this is not for everyday gaming, its for when im on the go, ive got a custom desktop for when im home....

so it doesnt matter for alienware its the same price also anyway so im ok with it (i agree they are bit overpriced)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

bump...........

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

bump, comon people

They are prone to over heating, what you pay for them you could easily spend on the same hardware for less, just as people said before all you are buying is the hype of the name and the case that it comes in
09-15-2010, 05:43 PM #13
iKlutz
Go Gamecocks!
build your own desktop its alot better for and go to newegg.com to get the parts or go to IBUYPOWER.com and create your own
09-15-2010, 06:13 PM #14
Skylines
The Forgotten
May I suggest you build your own??? I have one and it ROCKS A$$!!!!! You must login or register to view this content.
09-15-2010, 06:36 PM #15
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by skylines4life View Post
May I suggest you build your own??? I have one and it ROCKS A$$!!!!! You must login or register to view this content.

I wouldn't really call that building, you are just swapping out parts on a pre existing machine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo