07-12-2011, 11:10 PM #1
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can't really see anything here, but there is a corsair 600 watt power supply, and 8 gigs of corsair ram
You must login or register to view this content.

This is the box my video card came in, its a GTS450 superclocked, overclocked to 950/1900/2000

This is the box my processor came in. AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2Ghz

And this is my case. Don't remember the model, but its a coolermaster case, keeps everything nice and cool

I plan to get an ssd, a new fan and heatsink for the processor, another GTS450 for SLI, and a few more case fans =D

Complete Spec's:
Mobo: ASUS M4N75TD You must login or register to view this content.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: 8gb 1333Mhz Corsair RAM You must login or register to view this content.
Video Card: EVGA nVidia GTS 450 Superclocked to 950/1900/2000 You must login or register to view this content.
HDSad Awesome 120gb primary, 500gb storage, 500gb external (not on newegg)
Case: CoolerMaster MidATX Elite You must login or register to view this content.
Power Supply: Corsair Gaming Series GS600 600 Watt Power supply You must login or register to view this content.

Put all those parts into the case and you have yourself a high-end gaming PC for around $600 (after rebates)
Last edited by DCLXVI ; 07-13-2011 at 02:17 AM.
08-02-2011, 10:57 PM #20
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by dOlLoFf View Post
i wouldnt exactly call it high end but good pc nonetheless

It plays every game on the highest settings possible, at 30 fps or above. I'd call that high end.

I'll be getting dual gtx560's in the mail in a few weeks, and a 750 watt power supply
Last edited by DCLXVI ; 08-06-2011 at 08:18 PM.
08-02-2011, 11:56 PM #21
So does this have links to everything I'd need to build a desktop? If it is I'm gonna copy UR rig bro.. Can u post the hdd links?
Originally posted by Equinox
You can't really see anything here, but there is a corsair 600 watt power supply, and 8 gigs of corsair ram

This is the box my video card came in, its a GTS450 superclocked, overclocked to 950/1900/2000

And this is my case. Don't remember the model, but its a coolermaster case, keeps everything nice and cool

I plan to get an ssd, a new fan and heatsink for the processor, another GTS450 for SLI, and a few more case fans =D

Complete Spec's:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE You must login or register to view this content.
Video Card: EVGA nVidia GTS 450 Superclocked to 950/1900/2000 You must login or register to view this content.
Case: CoolerMaster MidATX Elite You must login or register to view this content.
Power Supply: Corsair Gaming Series GS600 600 Watt Power supply You must login or register to view this content.

Put all those parts into the case and you have yourself a high-end gaming PC for around $600 (after rebates)
08-03-2011, 12:39 AM #22
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
So does this have links to everything I'd need to build a desktop? If it is I'm gonna copy UR rig bro.. Can u post the hdd links?

I got the HDD's from a computer i already had

You must login or register to view this content. HDD should be fine
08-03-2011, 03:29 AM #23
So everything is here to build a working computer

08-03-2011, 04:06 AM #24
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
So everything is here to build a working computer

Yep!
The title only says "Almost" because i want to upgrade further.
This pc will run any game you can find, at the highest possible settings.
I actually just finished playing Crysis 2 on max settings a few minutes ago =D
08-03-2011, 05:16 AM #25
xInfiniteX
Can’t trickshot me!
You can't really see anything here, but there is a corsair 600 watt power supply, and 8 gigs of corsair ram

Complete Spec's:

I am extremely jealous right now. Its a great computer, a great graphics card, plus a great price!
08-03-2011, 05:21 AM #26

Thats the one i chose!!
08-03-2011, 05:25 AM #27
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by xInfiniteX View Post
I am extremely jealous right now. Its a great computer, a great graphics card, plus a great price!

I'm getting two of You must login or register to view this content. in a few weeks for SLI =D
08-03-2011, 05:32 AM #28
xInfiniteX
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm getting two of You must login or register to view this content. in a few weeks for SLI =D

WTF :yuno: you make it look easy but im sure if I tried building a pc I'd end up spending a lot more, cause idk how to put them together.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo