07-12-2011, 11:10 PM #1
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can't really see anything here, but there is a corsair 600 watt power supply, and 8 gigs of corsair ram
You must login or register to view this content.

This is the box my video card came in, its a GTS450 superclocked, overclocked to 950/1900/2000

This is the box my processor came in. AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2Ghz

And this is my case. Don't remember the model, but its a coolermaster case, keeps everything nice and cool

I plan to get an ssd, a new fan and heatsink for the processor, another GTS450 for SLI, and a few more case fans =D

Complete Spec's:
Mobo: ASUS M4N75TD You must login or register to view this content.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: 8gb 1333Mhz Corsair RAM You must login or register to view this content.
Video Card: EVGA nVidia GTS 450 Superclocked to 950/1900/2000 You must login or register to view this content.
HDSad Awesome 120gb primary, 500gb storage, 500gb external (not on newegg)
Case: CoolerMaster MidATX Elite You must login or register to view this content.
Power Supply: Corsair Gaming Series GS600 600 Watt Power supply You must login or register to view this content.

Put all those parts into the case and you have yourself a high-end gaming PC for around $600 (after rebates)
Last edited by DCLXVI ; 07-13-2011 at 02:17 AM.
08-10-2011, 03:20 AM #47
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Equinox
It's not like it matters, im not getting another gts450 anymore, im getting dual gtx 570's. They compete with the high end radeon cards

It matters a lot, actually. But if you're not exactly a PC enthusiast, then I can understand and respect your mindset.

Have fun with the GTX 570's, by the way, that's going to cost a ton! Gasp Make sure you can cool and power that monster, when you get them. :p
08-10-2011, 03:23 AM #48
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by Collin
It matters a lot, actually. But if you're not exactly a PC enthusiast, then I can understand and respect your mindset.

Have fun with the GTX 570's, by the way, that's going to cost a ton! Gasp Make sure you can cool and power that monster, when you get them. :p

Trust me, im a pc enthusiast, but at the time i just needed something that would play all my games without paying $600+

I've been saving up for months Awesome face
08-10-2011, 05:31 PM #49
clarky
Bounty hunter
And you spent way more money for the same performance.
The gts450 is a decent card, probably the best you can get for $100. I'm happy with my computer.

Same performance? Think you should go find some benchmarks of my hardware vs urs!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Trust me, im a pc enthusiast, but at the time i just needed something that would play all my games without paying $600+

I've been saving up for months Awesome face

You wish! You have barely any clue of what your on about!
08-10-2011, 11:22 PM #50
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
You can't really see anything here, but there is a corsair 600 watt power supply, and 8 gigs of corsair ram

This is the box my video card came in, its a GTS450 superclocked, overclocked to 950/1900/2000

This is the box my processor came in. AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2Ghz

And this is my case. Don't remember the model, but its a coolermaster case, keeps everything nice and cool

I plan to get an ssd, a new fan and heatsink for the processor, another GTS450 for SLI, and a few more case fans =D

Complete Spec's:
Mobo: ASUS M4N75TD You must login or register to view this content.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: 8gb 1333Mhz Corsair RAM You must login or register to view this content.
Video Card: EVGA nVidia GTS 450 Superclocked to 950/1900/2000 You must login or register to view this content.
HDSad Awesome 120gb primary, 500gb storage, 500gb external (not on newegg)
Case: CoolerMaster MidATX Elite You must login or register to view this content.
Power Supply: Corsair Gaming Series GS600 600 Watt Power supply You must login or register to view this content.

Put all those parts into the case and you have yourself a high-end gaming PC for around $600 (after rebates)

Its like your planning to over the world.. stare
btw nice Pc
08-11-2011, 12:19 AM #51
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by clarky View Post
Same performance? Think you should go find some benchmarks of my hardware vs urs!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

You wish! You have barely any clue of what your on about!

I know plenty about computers dumbass. Get the **** off my thread.
08-11-2011, 01:28 AM #52
clarky
Bounty hunter
I know plenty about computers dumbass. Get the **** off my thread.

If you know plenty about computers then why did you say I paid more for the same performance?

I paid more and got more end of story.
08-11-2011, 01:33 AM #53
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
If you know plenty about computers then why did you say I paid more for the same performance?

I paid more and got more end of story.

Because either way, games are playable on both of our computers.
My dual gtx570's will shit on your computer.
08-11-2011, 01:57 AM #54
clarky
Bounty hunter
Because either way, games are playable on both of our computers.
My dual gtx570's will shit on your computer.

No, they wont shit on my computer.
Granted one 570 is slightly faster than my 6870, so two 570 SLI is obviously going to be a lot better.
The rest of my rig would still be better than yours...

Anyway how you going to afford two GTX 570s that will cost more than your rig lmao
08-11-2011, 02:44 AM #55
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
No, they wont shit on my computer.
Granted one 570 is slightly faster than my 6870, so two 570 SLI is obviously going to be a lot better.
The rest of my rig would still be better than yours...

Anyway how you going to afford two GTX 570s that will cost more than your rig lmao

Oh, and what makes yours so much better? You spent an extra $200 on intel? Good for you! I've never even reached 99% cpu usage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo