08-15-2011, 11:52 PM #1
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well.. im sick of console with noobs/kids/casual gamer.... mostly after seeing this:

really make me sick... and CS:GO .... sry what CS:GO? and ppl are talking about MW3 vs BF3? cool story but CS:GO > All

SO!
is alienware overprice and overrated? i got 5k and - for a PC tower .... should i simply go to a shop and customize it or should i buy a alienware with useless stupid ass light?

The following user groaned snowaura1337 for this awful post:

FlyingIrishMan
08-17-2011, 05:10 AM #11
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hypnotyk
Overpriced bullshit.... look at your picture and signature.
:carling:

Originally posted by i
You say that with alienware in your sig and avatar. /facepalm

It's cause I like the flashy LEDs, it's still a piece of shit.
08-17-2011, 06:47 PM #12
Moto Cross
Auction King
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
well.. im sick of console with noobs/kids/casual gamer.... mostly after seeing this:

really make me sick... and CS:GO .... sry what CS:GO? and ppl are talking about MW3 vs BF3? cool story but CS:GO > All

SO!
is alienware overprice and overrated? i got 5k and - for a PC tower .... should i simply go to a shop and customize it or should i buy a alienware with useless stupid ass light?

I can build you a pc on almost any budget!
08-17-2011, 06:52 PM #13
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Don't go with Alienware. Never go with Alienware.

Alienware/Dell is the scum of the computer manufacturing industry.

Go on Newegg and build a very powerful computer for half the price, or buy an Alienware for double the amount for some flashy lights that you can put on yourself for still half the price?

I'll go with the first option.
08-18-2011, 12:37 AM #14
Winning
Former Staff
You could build an AMAZING PC for $5000. I could help Smile
08-18-2011, 11:22 AM #15
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Well I'm sick of consoles with asshole players like you who think that people are not allowed to be anything other than Try Hards.

Do you actually have anything to contribute to this thread, or are you just going to become pissy about something someone typed on an Internet forum?
08-18-2011, 12:48 PM #16
Originally posted by Collin
Do you actually have anything to contribute to this thread, or are you just going to become pissy about something someone typed on an Internet forum?

Second option please Smile
08-20-2011, 01:53 AM #17
Tustin
Balls of Steel
alienwares are like macs, overpriced and bad. plus, quit acting like PC players are better than console players, some are but most aren't.
08-20-2011, 02:04 AM #18
xInfiniteX
Can’t trickshot me!
.___. Kinect isn't really for older people. So who cares if theres some games for kids on xbox? don't they deserve to have fun too? or just you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking about buying Alienware but now I'm just gonna make my own custom pc.
08-22-2011, 05:10 AM #19
Don't hate mezzid he knows his shit

Originally posted by i
You say that with alienware in your sig and avatar. /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo