08-15-2011, 11:52 PM #1
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well.. im sick of console with noobs/kids/casual gamer.... mostly after seeing this:

really make me sick... and CS:GO .... sry what CS:GO? and ppl are talking about MW3 vs BF3? cool story but CS:GO > All

SO!
is alienware overprice and overrated? i got 5k and - for a PC tower .... should i simply go to a shop and customize it or should i buy a alienware with useless stupid ass light?

The following user groaned snowaura1337 for this awful post:

FlyingIrishMan
09-05-2011, 05:04 PM #29
Millz
Worth the Weight
Alienware is no longer as overpriced as it used to be. I build a computer over there for $2200, and then I looked at my build. My build was about $1800. Alienware comes with Windows 7 and Office 2010 so:

$1800 + $140 + $300 = $2240

Alienware (The only difference was the 6GB of RAM, my build had 12GB) = $2200.

IMO I'd say that 100 bucks (RAM Extra) Isn't worth all of the hassle to build the computer. Buy it, and have fun with it.

You guys may want to take a look at their website once more.
09-05-2011, 06:47 PM #30
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
well.. im sick of console with noobs/kids/casual gamer.... mostly after seeing this:

really make me sick... and CS:GO .... sry what CS:GO? and ppl are talking about MW3 vs BF3? cool story but CS:GO > All

SO!
is alienware overprice and overrated? i got 5k and - for a PC tower .... should i simply go to a shop and customize it or should i buy a alienware with useless stupid ass light?

Go build your own tower. Alienware is way overpriced and it more fun to build your own because you can choose what you want in it for affordable prices. just go to tigerdirect and get a barebones kit for around $250 then build onto it :y:
09-05-2011, 10:36 PM #31
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
Alienware is no longer as overpriced as it used to be. I build a computer over there for $2200, and then I looked at my build. My build was about $1800. Alienware comes with Windows 7 and Office 2010 so:

$1800 + $140 + $300 = $2240

Alienware (The only difference was the 6GB of RAM, my build had 12GB) = $2200.

IMO I'd say that 100 bucks (RAM Extra) Isn't worth all of the hassle to build the computer. Buy it, and have fun with it.

You guys may want to take a look at their website once more.

Alienware adds at least $100 for them building the computer, as do most companies that sell custom PCs.

And actually having the ability to choose what motherboard, power supply, and manufacturer of every other component is MORE than worth that $100 difference, IF it's that little.

I built an Alienware with the same specifications as a custom I was building on Newegg, except for in a few instances where the Alienware was NOT as good as the other custom, and Dell wanted to charge me $1,000. Not to mention I won't know the actual specifications of what Alienware sold me until I get the computer. Newegg provides more than enough information BEFOREHAND.

Alienware is generally overpriced to hello, and when it isn't, you got lucky or spent more than you should have on your PC in the first place. I've been on Alienware plenty of times, thank you.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 09-05-2011 at 10:38 PM.
09-07-2011, 05:38 PM #32
alan006
Save Point
Originally posted by Hypnotyk
Overpriced bullshit.... look at your picture and signature.
:carling:

Nice design
09-08-2011, 03:12 PM #33
Originally posted by alan006 View Post
Nice design

:lol: wut?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo