08-26-2011, 06:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I have a challenge for you all, let's c who can make the cheapest computer rig that will max out black ops... The winner gets ....... NOTHING lol but let's c the thriftiest shoppers out there
08-27-2011, 07:14 PM #11
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Originally posted by xZeRoXP View Post
I've had the motherboard replaced around 8 times, that's ALOT of faulty motherboards.

Sounds like bad luck to me. I've had an ASRock board before, computer got hit by lightning and i had to replace it though.
08-27-2011, 10:50 PM #12
Ada Wong
So cute!
is black ops sooo 1337 ? why not chose crysis instead ?
08-27-2011, 11:39 PM #13
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by deathkid1212 View Post
lol I think this is a way for you to let people do your shopping for you.

This is exactly what it is.

He's asked for help five times, and people have given perfectly good answers, but he can't get the fact that Black Ops is neither hardware intensive nor demanding, and keeps asking the same question about every computer he finds.

It's annoying, considering people have taken the time to help him, but he completely throws their advice away.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
is black ops sooo 1337 ? why not chose crysis instead ?

Crysis is just as overrated as Black Ops. Neither of them are as amazing as people think. They're typical cut-out first-person shooters. The only difference is Crysis 2 has impressive graphics, where-as Black Ops' are pleasant, but not eye-poppingly gorgeous.

But hey, if looks sell, even without an intriguing storyline and neat gameplay, they sell.

I completely hate Black Ops, simply because all the Call of Duty series is now is a milked-out, cheap concept. Crysis, besides its graphics, is even less compelling.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 08-27-2011 at 11:41 PM.
09-01-2011, 11:02 PM #14
Actually Collin I just wanted to have some fun..... I have taken everything people have said .. When I started as ken for help I knew nothing about computers and I'm trien to learn .. I dnt know everything so I'm going to keep asking questions until I do so if u just wanna come here to flame plz leave

Originally posted by Collin
This is exactly what it is.

He's asked for help five times, and people have given perfectly good answers, but he can't get the fact that Black Ops is neither hardware intensive nor demanding, and keeps asking the same question about every computer he finds.

It's annoying, considering people have taken the time to help him, but he completely throws their advice away.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Crysis is just as overrated as Black Ops. Neither of them are as amazing as people think. They're typical cut-out first-person shooters. The only difference is Crysis 2 has impressive graphics, where-as Black Ops' are pleasant, but not eye-poppingly gorgeous.

But hey, if looks sell, even without an intriguing storyline and neat gameplay, they sell.

I completely hate Black Ops, simply because all the Call of Duty series is now is a milked-out, cheap concept. Crysis, besides its graphics, is even less compelling.
09-02-2011, 02:27 AM #15
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
Actually Collin I just wanted to have some fun..... I have taken everything people have said .. When I started as ken for help I knew nothing about computers and I'm trien to learn .. I dnt know everything so I'm going to keep asking questions until I do so if u just wanna come here to flame plz leave

Flaming? I'm pointing something out.

I doubt you'll learn something from asking "will it run Black Ops" all of the time. Winky Winky

You haven't taken anything in, because you keep asking the same question over and over.
09-02-2011, 02:35 AM #16
I'm using the requirements as a base point for my knowledge just cause I Lear differently then u doesn't give u the right to judge... Also I ask about all the different parts of a computer so i can learn. So who r u to judge my posts when all I'm treeing to do is learn?

Flaming? I'm pointing something out.

I doubt you'll learn something from asking "will it run Black Ops" all of the time. Winky Winky

You haven't taken anything in, because you keep asking the same question over and over.
09-02-2011, 04:02 AM #17
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I'm using the requirements as a base point for my knowledge just cause I Lear differently then u doesn't give u the right to judge... Also I ask about all the different parts of a computer so i can learn. So who r u to judge my posts when all I'm treeing to do is learn?

The thing is: you're not.

Many people have told you countless times the answer to this question, and a lot more about every computer component you need. You're just trying to buy a PC while doing the least work possible, which is more than obvious considering the nature of this thread.

Prove me wrong, build your own.
09-03-2011, 12:23 AM #18
I have one already, I just want to learn about mobs and I just finished learning about graphics cards thanks to the USEFUL people on the site. don't try and say what I know only an idiot would try and do that if UR not gonna help plz leave my thread I asked for help not criticism

The thing is: you're not.

Many people have told you countless times the answer to this question, and a lot more about every computer component you need. You're just trying to buy a PC while doing the least work possible, which is more than obvious considering the nature of this thread.

Prove me wrong, build your own.
09-03-2011, 02:01 AM #19
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I have one already, I just want to learn about mobs and I just finished learning about graphics cards thanks to the USEFUL people on the site. don't try and say what I know only an idiot would try and do that if UR not gonna help plz leave my thread I asked for help not criticism

Useful? How has my input not been useful? I have been to every one of your threads, and walked you through almost all of your questions (pretty much all of them excluding this one.)

You've completely thrown all of that away, considering everyone has already told you what you need to know. You could start learning yourself, but once again, you don't want to have to grow through the work.

Stop trying to turn this around on me. I'm not the one who's ungrateful for the help someone's given me.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 09-03-2011 at 02:55 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo