08-26-2011, 06:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I have a challenge for you all, let's c who can make the cheapest computer rig that will max out black ops... The winner gets ....... NOTHING lol but let's c the thriftiest shoppers out there
09-04-2011, 06:48 PM #20
how would u know if ive thrown anything away. and u tell me to learn myself .. this is learing, im gonna learn on the internet regardless if its on ngu or google search, and i still dont get how u can say im disregarding people info ive taken it all in and i try to understand it but im a lil young and its kinda confusing. dont dont be a tryhard and put people down cause of there ignorance.

Originally posted by Collin
Useful? How has my input not been useful? I have been to every one of your threads, and walked you through almost all of your questions (pretty much all of them excluding this one.)

You've completely thrown all of that away, considering everyone has already told you what you need to know. You could start learning yourself, but once again, you don't want to have to grow through the work.

Stop trying to turn this around on me. I'm not the one who's ungrateful for the help someone's given me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo