10-01-2011, 06:50 PM #1
TRBZA
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically i want a PC that costs no more than £600/900$, It has to be able to run cod4 at 125fps on max settings and minecraft on the highest settings at atleast 100fps whilst being able to record with fraps, and the site which you build it on has to be able to ship to The Republic of Ireland or the UK if Ireland isnt an option. =D Good luck.
10-03-2011, 07:35 PM #20
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Suckage View Post
Good choice on the new case :y:. It is very necessary to have a good power supply, because if you have a lower wattage, it may not be able to handle all the parts at one time and fry (Not good :P). If you think 850W is too much, then buy an 800W power supply. I just reccomended an 850 so you may not have to upgrade in the future when you purchase new parts.

Would this PSU be good enough ? - You must login or register to view this content.

oh and btw seen a new case, don't know if its better, what do you think - You must login or register to view this content.
10-03-2011, 08:00 PM #21
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
Would this PSU be good enough ? - You must login or register to view this content.

oh and btw seen a new case, don't know if its better, what do you think - You must login or register to view this content.

That PSU looks good :y:. Don't bother with that case, It may look decent but nowhere near as good as the others you have chosen. This one is really good if you have the extra 15 Euros You must login or register to view this content.

Or this one if you can't spare the change: You must login or register to view this content.

Both of these (I believe) have 4 internal fans, and probably do the best cooling job out of most cases. I'd go with the first one if you can swing it Winky Winky
10-03-2011, 08:23 PM #22
TRBZA
Vault dweller

Just looked through a large number of cases on the site, found this one, with 4 installed fans and it looks good lol

EDIT, NVM it looks like shit lolz =D

You must login or register to view this content.
10-04-2011, 01:59 AM #23
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Just looked through a large number of cases on the site, found this one, with 4 installed fans and it looks good lolEDIT, NVM it looks like shit lolz =DYou must login or register to view this content.
Alrighty, I have surgery in approximately 11 hours so I won't e able to respond in the next few days. Finalize your decision on the case (I'd choose one of the Antec ones I showed you), and order your parts. Do make sure you order them all at the same time, so by the time you build and test to find out a possible DOA part (Dead on arrival / not working), you have some time to send it back. Hope all goes well! Happy

The following user thanked Shebang for this useful post:

TRBZA
10-04-2011, 07:27 AM #24
That site also will assemble the PC for you for a price of 20euro, so you would probably want to do that if you don't know how to do it yourself Winky Winky

The following user thanked FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

TRBZA
10-04-2011, 02:14 PM #25
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
So basically i want a PC that costs no more than £600/900$, It has to be able to run cod4 at 125fps on max settings and minecraft on the highest settings at atleast 100fps whilst being able to record with fraps, and the site which you build it on has to be able to ship to The Republic of Ireland or the UK if Ireland isnt an option. =D Good luck.
so when are u giving out your Vbux? me and suckage told u every part for a pc.
10-04-2011, 08:31 PM #26
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Suckage View Post
Alrighty, I have surgery in approximately 11 hours so I won't e able to respond in the next few days. Finalize your decision on the case (I'd choose one of the Antec ones I showed you), and order your parts. Do make sure you order them all at the same time, so by the time you build and test to find out a possible DOA part (Dead on arrival / not working), you have some time to send it back. Hope all goes well! Happy

Thanks alot for all your help man =D, best of luck with your surgery :y: hope all goes well Smile, you get the vBux aswell btw because you helped out the most :p, and also thanks to FlyingIrishMan for telling me about that site Happy

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by rhys0065 View Post
so when are u giving out your Vbux? me and suckage told u every part for a pc.

I'm giving them to Suckage, thanks for your help... but he gave me more detailed info and helped alot with what case and PSU and basically everything i should select for what I want the PC for :y:
10-04-2011, 08:48 PM #27
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
Thanks alot for all your help man =D, best of luck with your surgery :y: hope all goes well Smile, you get the vBux aswell btw because you helped out the most :p, and also thanks to FlyingIrishMan for telling me about that site Happy

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm giving them to Suckage, thanks for your help... but he gave me more detailed info and helped alot with what case and PSU and basically everything i should select for what I want the PC for :y:
k just wanted to make sure u werent going to scam :p
10-05-2011, 02:58 PM #28
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!

Thanks for the vBux, gave me a laugh at how many times it took you to send it right :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo