08-01-2012, 05:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Case: You must login or register to view this content.
MoBo:You must login or register to view this content.
Video cards X2 : You must login or register to view this content.
Power: You must login or register to view this content.
CPU: You must login or register to view this content.
SSD X2: You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: You must login or register to view this content.
HDSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
CD Drive: You must login or register to view this content.
OS: Linux and You must login or register to view this content.
After market fan: You must login or register to view this content.
Thermal compound:vhttps://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835100007
08-01-2012, 09:09 PM #11
Originally posted by Purple
You don't need a stupid amount of RAM dude, like 8 or 16 would of been plenty. I use a 4GB Ram and my computer works fine. Average case and such. I wouldn't say it was amazing I would say maybe below average? All the things are more or less basic except the Ram which you didn't need. Asrock would of been much better then Asus it's cheaper and better. AMD Cpu would of been a no tick for me. I choose Intel over AMD any day.

Choose intel over amd cause ur a fanboy?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
Why yes, I'm quite jelly.

No wait. I'm not.

And no offense, your CPU is terrible for handling one let along two GPUs.

Whats a better one? I would like amd with high cores and ghrz
08-01-2012, 09:30 PM #12
Originally posted by Jesus View Post

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

So you haven't even bought the PC yet?
And Intel are far better than AMD, hate people saying anyone who favors Intel (for obvious reasons) are fanboys.
08-01-2012, 10:02 PM #13
Rokiz
Death is hereditary

Not because I'm a fanboy considering I have a AMD laptop which I'm using to type this up. I think Intel are better then AMD. Also if you haven't bought the computer yet. Less RAM, better CPU and Asrock over Asus. Trust me. Also Intel over AMD. Yea to save money like a member posted above me pirate Windows 7 if you've already got Linux on your computer. If you buy a better CPU you might not need a cooling fan. Normally with a well ventilated area and if you have a good CPU then you can save money on the cooling fan. Just to add on the cooling fan that say it's compatible with I5 - I7 which are both Intel. You might want to check it's compatible with AMD if you end up buying a AMD CPU. 1000W seems a lot for your computer. My computer does fine with 500W but I'm not like a expert on Power and such. I'm guessing you'll be using the 2 solid state drives to put your OS on which seems fine. I would say make them changes and you'll save a lot of money.
Last edited by Rokiz ; 08-01-2012 at 10:11 PM.
08-01-2012, 11:20 PM #14
Millz
Worth the Weight

Intel is superior to AMD.

I would suggest picking up a Z77 Motherboard, along with a 3570k or a 3770k.

You should also buy a CPU cooler if you are going to be overclocking on ivy bridge, so you could go with a H80.

Drop the crazy amount of RAM. Buy 8GB or 16GB AT MOST.

Personally people will tell you ASRock and such is better than ASUS. However I always prefer ASUS products as they are the most overclocking friendly boards out there. (For someone like me that matters)

I would only go with a Gigabyte, ASUS, or AsRock motherboard. And if I had to order them I'd take an ASUS over an AsRrock, but I'd take an AsRock over the Gigabyte board. That's just my liking. I've heard people say AsRock is more reliable, but to me it's subjective. I've seen plenty of dead boards everywhere, under all manufacturers.

Your PSU is fine. It has plenty of headroom which means your components will last a long time. It is a little overkill, and you could drop it to something like a good 850W, but if you were going to buy that PSU stick with it.
08-02-2012, 08:44 AM #15
Mr.Oppossum
I defeated!
No I'm not jelly, That CPU sucks ass at least get an 8150 but Intel would be better, Getting AMD for my first build was a giant mistake and if I had to do it over again I would get Intel, also couldn't you get a 670 for the price of 2 550 ti's?
08-02-2012, 01:17 PM #16
I'm not jelly bro
08-02-2012, 06:58 PM #17
Originally posted by Alt
AMD? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paying $140 for Windows 7? Pirate it.

CAn you help me pirate it? I need a safe link, and it has to be professional or higher
08-02-2012, 08:20 PM #18
CAn you help me pirate it? I need a safe link, and it has to be professional or higher

Find any torrent and just use daz loader to crack it.
08-02-2012, 08:53 PM #19
Originally posted by R View Post
Find any torrent and just use daz loader to crack it.

Sorry can you be alittle more specific cause ive never pirated anything before lol, well u know pirate bay and have utorrent, but i dont know how to stay away from viruses or crack or use key gens or anything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo