08-01-2012, 05:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Case: You must login or register to view this content.
MoBo:You must login or register to view this content.
Video cards X2 : You must login or register to view this content.
Power: You must login or register to view this content.
CPU: You must login or register to view this content.
SSD X2: You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: You must login or register to view this content.
HDSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
CD Drive: You must login or register to view this content.
OS: Linux and You must login or register to view this content.
After market fan: You must login or register to view this content.
Thermal compound:vhttps://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835100007
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM #20
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
Sorry can you be alittle more specific cause ive never pirated anything before lol, well u know pirate bay and have utorrent, but i dont know how to stay away from viruses or crack or use key gens or anything

1) Go to TPB, if it's blocked in your country go to pirateshit.com
2) Go to the top 100 section, choose programs > Windows
3) Choose any Windows 7, should be safe, check comments.

And 32 GB of Ram is just stupid. Could've gotten a GTX 670 instead of two 560's, CPU is shit, Intel is better in every single way except for laptop onboard GPU's.

No I'm not jelly ;'Winky Winky.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mezzid for this useful post:

Black_Jesus, konvict23
08-02-2012, 10:50 PM #21
now i dont have to buy it Smile
08-02-2012, 10:56 PM #22
Toke
PC Master Race
its sucks, why the 6200 thats a garbage cpu, the haf x ? ur using a fucking 560 thats reserved for sli cfx of good gpus, get a i5 and a gtx 570 and a 500r case with 8gb of ram and be done, u dont need 32gb. what would you do with it, also INTEL IS BETTER THAN AMD DONT PULL UR FANBOY SHIT ITS THE TRUTH I HAVE BOTH
08-02-2012, 11:20 PM #23
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
1) Go to TPB, if it's blocked in your country go to pirateshit.com
2) Go to the top 100 section, choose programs > Windows
3) Choose any Windows 7, should be safe, check comments.

And 32 GB of Ram is just stupid. Could've gotten a GTX 670 instead of two 560's, CPU is shit, Intel is better in every single way except for laptop onboard GPU's.

No I'm not jelly ;'Winky Winky.

Mezzid its been a long time man, and did u read my other post? I cancelled the order (thank god) and switched over to A build millz gave me (see other post) and the ram is to much for just a compuder but mine will also act as a server so i need it, and thanks for the pirate bay help

The following user thanked Black_Jesus for this useful post:

Mezzid
08-02-2012, 11:25 PM #24
Pro Killer
Level 1 Trustworthy
lol yea, get a i5 ivy bridge instead of that AMD FX.. much better.
Also, you should get a better quality power supply- corsair, antec etc.
08-03-2012, 03:50 AM #25
Mr.Oppossum
I defeated!
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
CAn you help me pirate it? I need a safe link, and it has to be professional or higher

Windows 7 torrent: You must login or register to view this content. This is what I used I have Ultimate 64 Bit I never tried the other ones, Make sure to scroll down and read the "how to install" bit for more info
How to activate it and make it legit (Just follow his tut I have done it twice on two different PC's) You must login or register to view this content. P.S If the DL links are dead I will upload the ones I have
IMG Burn to burn ISO to disk: You must login or register to view this content. Scroll down and click download You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mr.Oppossum ; 08-03-2012 at 03:54 AM.

The following user thanked Mr.Oppossum for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
08-08-2012, 11:56 AM #26
mcooper101
Rayne Avenger FTW
Then what would you say about mine lol

Edit: I would recommend a 2500k or the Ivy Bridge variant 3570k, get a AsRock or Asus Motherboard, preferably Asus. Now get a single Gtx 670, EVGA and the Asus ones are good. The Asus DCII Top has great overclockability and cooling. Now either get a 128 gb ssd or don't get one at all. All 64 gb ssds have low Random read/write IOPs (input /output). Considerably slower than the 120/128 gb variants and tremendously than the 256/240. Also never raid 0 a ssd, its the most unstable thing you could do to your pc. Trust me.

Oh and drop the Ram to 8 GB, and get yourself a Noctua NDH-14. You'll never look back.
Last edited by mcooper101 ; 08-08-2012 at 12:04 PM.
08-08-2012, 12:24 PM #27
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
How do we know you have all of that? I can go on new egg and get all the amazing stuff and say ive got it aswell.

The following user thanked ZoneHD for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
08-08-2012, 06:31 PM #28
Very nice rig, but instead of getting 2 560ti you could get a new gtx 670 for around that price. Im pretty sure that it beats the 2 560ti out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo