10-25-2012, 07:26 AM #1
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking to spend around £500-600 UK btw. I'm not experienced with gaming pc's and have always been using a normal pc. I'm looking for something to last me a few years. I was looking on ebay and was thinking about this one: You must login or register to view this content.

It seems very good because of the quad core processor but it is an AMD processor and I hear they are not good they overheat quickly apparently and intel is just better?

I usually use my pc for downloading, watching films, using skype, facebook, NEXTGENUPDATE Happy burning movies, youtube. I do alot of multi tasking and use sony vegas and such. I don't want the computer to freeze lol. I also play minecraft

I will need a monitor also and a keyboard and mouse?

Any help on finding one will be greatly appreciated thanks!
Last edited by Super Vegito ; 10-25-2012 at 10:32 PM.
10-25-2012, 09:33 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
no i wouldnt get that ur ok s long as your pc has a radeon 785 or a gtx 560 to play games. You must login or register to view this content. looks good. then spend the rest of your 600euros and a good keyboard and mouse
10-25-2012, 10:24 PM #3
T RAW
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kisuke
I'm looking to spend around £500-600 UK btw. I'm not experienced with gaming pc's and have always been using a normal pc. I'm looking for something to last me a few years. I was looking on ebay and was thinking about this one: You must login or register to view this content.

It seems very good because of the quad core processor but it is an AMD processor and I hear they are not good they overheat quickly apparently and intel is just better?

I usually use my pc for downloading, watching films, using skype, facebook, NEXTGENUPDATE Happy burning movies, youtube. I do alot of multi tasking and use sony vegas and such. I don't want the computer to freeze lol. I also play minecraft

Any help on finding one will be greatly appreciated thanks!

The best of the best : You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked T RAW for this useful post:

SoCal714
10-25-2012, 10:33 PM #4
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
no i wouldnt get that ur ok s long as your pc has a radeon 785 or a gtx 560 to play games. You must login or register to view this content. looks good. then spend the rest of your 600euros and a good keyboard and mouse
Thank you for answering, any ideas on a good monitor? I think I have the keyboard and mouse sorted Smile
10-25-2012, 10:50 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
pls link cause a good keyboard and mouse makes gaming much better and a good standard monitor thats 1080p and has a hdmi.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Super Vegito
10-26-2012, 09:47 AM #6
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
pls link cause a good keyboard and mouse makes gaming much better and a good standard monitor thats 1080p and has a hdmi.
Thanks for helping me so far Smile I barely have any knowledge on things like this the mouse and keyboard is You must login or register to view this content. I'm not sure about the monitor :( will I have enough because I only have 600 lol
10-26-2012, 09:04 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
the monitor are only about 100 and its best to save your money and buy it all at once and as the days go on the prices continue to drop.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. also this is best You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Toke ; 10-26-2012 at 09:10 PM.
10-27-2012, 12:46 PM #8
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
the monitor are only about 100 and its best to save your money and buy it all at once and as the days go on the prices continue to drop.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. also this is best You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks so much man! If I buy the things you have shown me will it last a few years? I don't want it only lasting for a week and then it not working anymore haha and there is nothing else right?
10-27-2012, 01:57 PM #9
Toke
PC Master Race
yea theyre good quality items that will get the job done and btw what pc games will you play because that pc is quite powerful.
10-27-2012, 04:27 PM #10
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
yea theyre good quality items that will get the job done and btw what pc games will you play because that pc is quite powerful.
BF3, COD, MINECRAFT, SSF4, GTA lol and the pc won't go outdated would it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo