10-25-2012, 07:26 AM #1
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking to spend around £500-600 UK btw. I'm not experienced with gaming pc's and have always been using a normal pc. I'm looking for something to last me a few years. I was looking on ebay and was thinking about this one: You must login or register to view this content.

It seems very good because of the quad core processor but it is an AMD processor and I hear they are not good they overheat quickly apparently and intel is just better?

I usually use my pc for downloading, watching films, using skype, facebook, NEXTGENUPDATE Happy burning movies, youtube. I do alot of multi tasking and use sony vegas and such. I don't want the computer to freeze lol. I also play minecraft

I will need a monitor also and a keyboard and mouse?

Any help on finding one will be greatly appreciated thanks!
Last edited by Super Vegito ; 10-25-2012 at 10:32 PM.
10-27-2012, 04:31 PM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
bf3 is the only weak point u might get 40fps high you can get qa much better pc if u build though. its alot cheaper to build
10-27-2012, 10:22 PM #12
zaieon
Keeper
Better to build your own it is way way cheaper... Watch some tuts on youtube. =]
10-27-2012, 10:24 PM #13
Negus211
I am error
It's not so much the cost to make your own but the custimazation and quality of building your own pc.( I'm a computer tech if you have any questions)
10-27-2012, 11:50 PM #14
zaieon
Keeper
If you still don't know what to buy you can use Newegg: That site has pretty good deals too.
10-29-2012, 10:13 AM #15
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
bf3 is the only weak point u might get 40fps high you can get qa much better pc if u build though. its alot cheaper to build
Thanks! when you say build your own you mean buy all parts separate e.g. graphic card and then fit everything together? Is that not hard? I mean can you mess up and power on the pc and it blows up? if its easy then I'm going to save up and build on my own Happy
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
no all you need is a large rubber mat and to not to stand on carpet and the parts just snap together easily. if you need help there are some excellent videos on newegg.com
thats all 2 of them its very easy and i made u a list aswell

CPU You must login or register to view this content.
GPU You must login or register to view this content.
mobo You must login or register to view this content.
CASE You must login or register to view this content.
PSU You must login or register to view this content.
HDD You must login or register to view this content.
RAM You must login or register to view this content.
disk drive You must login or register to view this content.
keyboard You must login or register to view this content.
mouse You must login or register to view this content.
monitor You must login or register to view this content.

i know i went over but the computer itself was 600euros and u can pirate win7 and a bunch other nice programs in premium and that is everything you need to play bf3 and watever else you want nicely to expirence a gaming pc.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Super Vegito
10-29-2012, 03:27 PM #17
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
no all you need is a large rubber mat and to not to stand on carpet and the parts just snap together easily. if you need help there are some excellent videos on newegg.com
thats all 2 of them its very easy and i made u a list aswell

CPU You must login or register to view this content.
GPU You must login or register to view this content.
mobo You must login or register to view this content.
CASE You must login or register to view this content.
PSU You must login or register to view this content.
HDD You must login or register to view this content.
RAM You must login or register to view this content.
disk drive You must login or register to view this content.
keyboard You must login or register to view this content.
mouse You must login or register to view this content.
monitor You must login or register to view this content.

i know i went over but the computer itself was 600euros and u can pirate win7 and a bunch other nice programs in premium and that is everything you need to play bf3 and watever else you want nicely to expirence a gaming pc.
Thanks again! If I need anymore help I know your the man Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo