12-09-2012, 11:02 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I spilled some Cola on my keyboard, so now the buttons are sticky. :/

I'm in need of a new keyboard, and this time I wan't something a little more advanced.(I got a standard Microsoft one now) I like sound in the keys, some light maybe to match my setup and good/comfortable design.

Any tips? Ill give away rep! Smile
01-13-2013, 07:46 PM #20
xIPuertoRican
[move]youtube.com/Theyowyow96[/move]
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
Well, I spilled some Cola on my keyboard, so now the buttons are sticky. :/

I'm in need of a new keyboard, and this time I wan't something a little more advanced.(I got a standard Microsoft one now) I like sound in the keys, some light maybe to match my setup and good/comfortable design.

Any tips? Ill give away rep! Smile

If you want a good mechanical keyboard i recomend the razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 it is priced at $139 but its worth it that wat im using right now
01-13-2013, 09:27 PM #21
The new Razer Blackwidow keyboards seem very good, I suggest you look them up.
01-13-2013, 10:16 PM #22
Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
Some people prefer mechanical keyboards over rubber dome keyboards. I myself run with a Logitech G510 which isn't a mechanical keyboard. However it's just fine for me when it comes to gaming.

yeah man do that !
01-13-2013, 10:18 PM #23
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by xIPuertoRican View Post
If you want a good mechanical keyboard i recomend the razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 it is priced at $139 but its worth it that wat im using right now

He actually got that a couple days and so did I. It's such a nice keyboard and I'm loving the Cherry MX Blues ^_^
01-13-2013, 10:22 PM #24
xIPuertoRican
[move]youtube.com/Theyowyow96[/move]
Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
He actually got that a couple days and so did I. It's such a nice keyboard and I'm loving the Cherry MX Blues ^_^

i know i love it 2 is so awsome i bought it with the razer mamba and its just an awsome set up
01-14-2013, 03:02 PM #25
Rasil23
Climbing up the ladder
Any keyboard that works
Seriously, if you're looking for something to 'help' your gaming experience, A keyboard does.. absolutely nothing
Just get used to what you've got , and that's all you can do.
01-15-2013, 03:43 AM #26
Madcatz cyborg v5. Feels amazing and cheap.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo