04-22-2013, 01:18 AM #1
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Case- Aztec Cooler.
Motherboard- Gigabyte
CPU- 8-core 8350 AMD black edition.
CPU Cooler- AMD stock
PSU- OCZ ModXStream 750w
HDD- WD 1TB Caviar Black
RAM- 2x8gb Corsair Vengence
Optical Drive- ASUS Black DVD-ROM
GPU- Nvidia Titan.
Monitor 22 inch Samsung HDMI

I need some games to play.. what should I play..
LOL. Yes I have a Titan, Yes it cost 1000$ and yes I think it's worth it Winky Winky

100$ to Spend what games to get? I have steam too Smile
04-22-2013, 01:53 AM #2
Tomb Raider is a decent game where you can try out TressFX. Battlefield 3 & Crysis 3 are pretty games but are stuck on Origin. Metro 2033 was free at one point - that's very graphic intensive and worth a look. The sequel due out soon has the Titan and the GTX 690 listed as the 'optimal requirement' cards.

As an aside, please replace the CPU's stock cooler. That thing deserves overclocking properly!
04-22-2013, 02:05 AM #3
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
but it over clocks just fine? And thanks for the games. What exactly is TressFX? And Crysis 3 is a definite possibility. Although I am *cough* downloading *cough* i mean buying these games. Either way. Tomb Raider looks good too. Is Crysis and BF3 really worth the time to play on a pc instead of a console?
04-22-2013, 02:05 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by catchulater1 View Post
Case- Aztec Cooler.
Motherboard- Gigabyte
CPU- 8-core 8350 AMD black edition.
CPU Cooler- AMD stock
PSU- OCZ ModXStream 750w
HDD- WD 1TB Caviar Black
RAM- 2x8gb Corsair Vengence
Optical Drive- ASUS Black DVD-ROM
GPU- Nvidia Titan.
Monitor 22 inch Samsung HDMI

I need some games to play.. what should I play..
LOL. Yes I have a Titan, Yes it cost 1000$ and yes I think it's worth it Winky Winky

100$ to Spend what games to get? I have steam too Smile

wasted your money and this is a dumb question it has a $1000 gpu it can play any, skyrim, bf3, anything and have fun with screen lag, u will need a 120hz monitor
04-22-2013, 02:08 AM #5
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
wasted your money and this is a dumb question it has a $1000 gpu it can play any, skyrim, bf3, anything and have fun with screen lag, u will need a 120hz monitor

I'm not a dumbass.. I'm looking for suggestions not what can i not play... I know i can pretty much play anything... I also have a great monitor and have no issues with screen lag Not Happy or Sad. NOW if you'd like to keep a positive thread please keep discussing..
04-22-2013, 02:16 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
I'm not a dumbass.. I'm looking for suggestions not what can i not play... I know i can pretty much play anything... I also have a great monitor and have no issues with screen lag Not Happy or Sad. NOW if you'd like to keep a positive thread please keep discussing..

if its 60hz it will be terrible when everygame is maxxed out at over 100fps, kinda like buying a pair of boots to go run in
04-22-2013, 02:18 AM #7
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
not 60hz . I had to especially get this monitor for the gfx card.. Still not dumb Winky Winky
04-22-2013, 03:54 AM #8
League of Legends FTW.
04-22-2013, 05:00 AM #9
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OBEY
League of Legends FTW.

Heard of that game isn't it like DOTA kind of...?
I'll download it Smile
04-22-2013, 08:32 PM #10
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Heard of that game isn't it like DOTA kind of...?
I'll download it Smile

Based off of it. Very fun game and the learning curve is very small (compared to other MOBA's).
It's a lot of fun with friends. Give it a shot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo