04-22-2013, 01:18 AM #1
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Case- Aztec Cooler.
Motherboard- Gigabyte
CPU- 8-core 8350 AMD black edition.
CPU Cooler- AMD stock
PSU- OCZ ModXStream 750w
HDD- WD 1TB Caviar Black
RAM- 2x8gb Corsair Vengence
Optical Drive- ASUS Black DVD-ROM
GPU- Nvidia Titan.
Monitor 22 inch Samsung HDMI

I need some games to play.. what should I play..
LOL. Yes I have a Titan, Yes it cost 1000$ and yes I think it's worth it Winky Winky

100$ to Spend what games to get? I have steam too Smile
04-26-2013, 06:10 AM #11
Originally posted by catchulater1 View Post
but it over clocks just fine? And thanks for the games. What exactly is TressFX? And Crysis 3 is a definite possibility. Although I am *cough* downloading *cough* i mean buying these games. Either way. Tomb Raider looks good too. Is Crysis and BF3 really worth the time to play on a pc instead of a console?

Have you been monitoring temperatures? What overclocks have you achieved with the stock cooler? Because I assure you it's a limiting factor.

TressFX is an AMD-developed API for, essentially, realistic strands of hair. It's quite graphic-intensive. Works on all video cards but runs better on AMD cards.

Crysis and Battlefield both look a ton better on PC than they do on current-gen consoles. Battlefield also plays a lot better as the servers are limited to 64 players as opposed to 24 (console server limit).
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM #12
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Clutch
Have you been monitoring temperatures? What overclocks have you achieved with the stock cooler? Because I assure you it's a limiting factor.

TressFX is an AMD-developed API for, essentially, realistic strands of hair. It's quite graphic-intensive. Works on all video cards but runs better on AMD cards.

Crysis and Battlefield both look a ton better on PC than they do on current-gen consoles. Battlefield also plays a lot better as the servers are limited to 64 players as opposed to 24 (console server limit).

Nice I never heard of tressFX sounds different. And I have no clue what I have been overclocked too but it's the max I can go on AMD overdrive. I have all 8 cores over clocked. I'll check into BF3. Sounds good Smile
04-26-2013, 01:00 PM #13
Alt
Banned
Why anyone would spend that much money on a graphic card is beyond me.
04-26-2013, 06:34 PM #14
catchulater1
Do a barrel roll!
It's just a thing I love to do.. Lol
04-26-2013, 11:09 PM #15
Guild Wars 2 FTW!

Oh and Borderlands - about to forget that one Winky Winky
04-29-2013, 07:01 AM #16
I want to suggest here some magnificent adventures games for playing in your PC . Battlefield 3, Call of Duty series, Need for Speed most wanted and God of War are hilarious adventures games. I must tell you these games are most addictive adventures game with awesome action.
04-29-2013, 09:48 AM #17
Why on earth did you spend so much on the graphics card, and then bottleneck it with the CPU...
04-29-2013, 06:07 PM #18
Just cause 2 with mods and gamesaves it keeps me entertained for hours it's great and quite cheap now
04-29-2013, 08:45 PM #19
minecraft! because its fun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo