06-17-2013, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please help me build a good gaming PC for 600-650 GBP.
My two requirements are: It must be able to play Arma3 on max settings with good fps
It has to be very overclockable Awesome face

Please, link me to the components (UK SHIPPING)

Cheers guys Happy
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 06-18-2013 at 09:01 AM.
06-18-2013, 05:15 PM #11
Yes, there is one. I just bought that laptop and i paid 650 pound (including delivery). The seller just tld me that i may need to pay for any additional charges at the time of delivery... the item is from US and i am in the UK, what charges are we looking at & how much?
Originally posted by Clutch
Both my build and Toke's builds are considerably better than that laptop. Unless you need portability, get a desktop. Between the builds, I prefer mine, but I'm sure Toke would prefer his. Any specific questions just ask.
06-19-2013, 01:57 AM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Both my build and Toke's builds are considerably better than that laptop. Unless you need portability, get a desktop. Between the builds, I prefer mine, but I'm sure Toke would prefer his. Any specific questions just ask.

A bitfenix merc is bigger and cheaper and a i5 with a 670 would outperform a 8core and 7870 bit your rig is OK I wouldn't over clock as he's a novice, and a 8core at 4.5 is only a few fps better than it stock and same with a 7870 so the 670 would still be better I'd link the anantech bench but I'm on a phone
06-19-2013, 10:46 AM #13
Originally posted by Boy View Post
Yes, there is one. I just bought that laptop and i paid 650 pound (including delivery). The seller just tld me that i may need to pay for any additional charges at the time of delivery... the item is from US and i am in the UK, what charges are we looking at & how much?

That probably means you're looking at customs charges. I had to pay about £60 if I recall correctly for my keyboard when it was shipped from the U.S. over to here. You really, really should have just custom built a desktop.

Originally posted by Toke View Post
A bitfenix merc is bigger and cheaper and a i5 with a 670 would outperform a 8core and 7870 bit your rig is OK I wouldn't over clock as he's a novice, and a 8core at 4.5 is only a few fps better than it stock and same with a 7870 so the 670 would still be better I'd link the anantech bench but I'm on a phone

Depends on the game. An i5 will destroy it in games that have poor multi-core support however the 8320/8350 will shine in games that do. Given that both of the new consoles will have 8 cores... yeah. Expect multi-core and multithreaded optimisation.
06-19-2013, 03:07 PM #14
Cheers Guys
That probably means you're looking at customs charges. I had to pay about £60 if I recall correctly for my keyboard when it was shipped from the U.S. over to here. You really, really should have just custom built a desktop.

Depends on the game. An i5 will destroy it in games that have poor multi-core support however the 8320/8350 will shine in games that do. Given that both of the new consoles will have 8 cores... yeah. Expect multi-core and multithreaded optimisation.
06-20-2013, 01:49 PM #15

Or this:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo