11-17-2013, 09:03 PM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey beautiful hardware guys out there! I'm alien to this world of hardware, I simply dont speak you guys' language (Im fluent in english,c++ and a little espanol) but im trying! A lot of these things i dont understand. I'm looking to ditch the pc's and build that famous 'console killer' that will last me at least to the 'next next gen' of gaming.

I have found this $600 build which should fair me well when it comes to exceeding the ps4 and running games like bf4 on ultra or high(i think, please tell me if otherwise).

You must login or register to view this content. <-----SPECS

So on to my main question/request, are there cheaper or better parts out there that can be replaced in this build? What do you think of it? Will it run bf4 on ultra or even newer games on ultra?
I essentially want to optimize this build but since i dont know jack squat about the hierarchy of things like cpu's and gpu's i barely know where to start.

Please note, there are 4gb of ram instead of 8 & 500gb instead of 1tb of storage because the person who made this wanted to have more money to put into the Graphics card. Is this a good idea?
Last edited by |C++| ; 11-17-2013 at 09:07 PM.
11-21-2013, 03:10 PM #11
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Toke View Post
should be 50-60 on high, that case is utter shit though

its changed a lot since then, its this now You must login or register to view this content.
should get me pretty good frames on ultra playing on 1080p judging from the bf4 benchmarks.
11-21-2013, 03:29 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by C
its changed a lot since then, its this now You must login or register to view this content.
should get me pretty good frames on ultra playing on 1080p judging from the bf4 benchmarks.

Wrong link best one was the I originally posted
11-22-2013, 12:31 AM #13
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Wrong link best one was the I originally posted

Sorry i realized i posted the wrong link here it is You must login or register to view this content.

But actually i'd say mine is better than yours.

In comparison to the build you suggested

Your CPU == My CPU
Your MOBO ==My MOBO
Added a quality cooler(i plan to oc that cpu)
More reputable ram for a cheaper price(initially more expensive but with promo its cheaper)
Your Storage == My Storage
Your GPU == My GPU
My case is less expensive, mid tower, seems to be the same as the one you suggested, no real difference except price.
You did beat me on the power supply but ill change to the one you suggested
Got rid of that optical drive, ill be using a flash drive to install windows and will never use a cd drive.

If i removed the cooler(which i wont) which isn't 100% necessary it would be about $670. So i'd say this is literally the best gaming pc within the $600 price range? And im pretty sure that im using your exact same build that you recommended to me i just made some tweaks so thanks a lot.

Seriously tho...you have pretty much birthed a new pc gamer, thanks mom!! :p
11-22-2013, 12:43 AM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by C
Sorry i realized i posted the wrong link here it is You must login or register to view this content.

But actually i'd say mine is better than yours.

In comparison to the build you suggested

Your CPU == My CPU
Your MOBO ==My MOBO
Added a quality cooler(i plan to oc that cpu)
More reputable ram for a cheaper price(initially more expensive but with promo its cheaper)
Your Storage == My Storage
Your GPU == My GPU
My case is less expensive, mid tower, seems to be the same as the one you suggested, no real difference except price.
You did beat me on the power supply but ill change to the one you suggested
Got rid of that optical drive, ill be using a flash drive to install windows and will never use a cd drive.

If i removed the cooler(which i wont) which isn't 100% necessary it would be about $670. So i'd say this is literally the best gaming pc within the $600 price range? And im pretty sure that im using your exact same build that you recommended to me i just made some tweaks so thanks a lot.

Seriously tho...you have pretty much birthed a new pc gamer, thanks mom!! :p

Ehh antec one will be a tight fit for that card, the case i picked I has more fans also that will help with cooling and over clocking on a and 970 is pretty bad, if you want to over clock get a 990fx
11-22-2013, 02:00 AM #15
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Ehh antec one will be a tight fit for that card, the case i picked I has more fans also that will help with cooling and over clocking on a and 970 is pretty bad, if you want to over clock get a 990fx

no thanks im on a budget this will do just fine
11-22-2013, 02:17 AM #16
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >

i will go back to the case you picked tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo