09-17-2014, 07:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey ngu, ill buy my pc, and i need help with this.
which one is better?

-GigaByte GeForce GTX660 2GB DDR5 192-Bits PCI-Express 3.0 GV-N660WF2-2GD Rev 2.0

or

-GEFORCE ZOTAC GTX NVIDIA GTX 750TI 2GB DDR5 128BITS DUAL DVI MINI HDMI.

thx
09-18-2014, 09:50 PM #20
Originally posted by blackbr View Post
Okay bro haha. How manu gb does bf4 uses? And can u tell me a good gpu?

it varies but it won't use more than 8gb. A good GPU would be a GTX 760 like Toke suggested
09-18-2014, 09:58 PM #21
Originally posted by sauib786 View Post
ati is way better then crap nvidia last time i check there winning at the gpu but not cpu since intels too much of a beast id go combo with an intel series cpu n a gpu of ati

The problem with AMD is they focus on performance and forget about thing like heat and noise. Though nividia is more expensive their cards to run cooler with less noise and better performance (depends which cards your comparing obviously). Also maxwell is around the corner which will likely put nividia out ahead since there is a great improvement in TDP with some performance boost as well however the real show will be in 2015 with the 20nm cards and AMD is going to have to fight back if they want to stay in this. Now AMD aren't bad if your on a budget and they do have some good cards but nividia is the way to go if you can afford it (same with their CPU's they are good on a budget but intel is better)
09-18-2014, 10:51 PM #22
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Good?
Originally posted by Silent
it varies but it won't use more than 8gb. A good GPU would be a GTX 760 like Toke suggested
09-18-2014, 11:15 PM #23
But is this good? AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor
Originally posted by Silent
The problem with AMD is they focus on performance and forget about thing like heat and noise. Though nividia is more expensive their cards to run cooler with less noise and better performance (depends which cards your comparing obviously). Also maxwell is around the corner which will likely put nividia out ahead since there is a great improvement in TDP with some performance boost as well however the real show will be in 2015 with the 20nm cards and AMD is going to have to fight back if they want to stay in this. Now AMD aren't bad if your on a budget and they do have some good cards but nividia is the way to go if you can afford it (same with their CPU's they are good on a budget but intel is better)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo