07-17-2015, 08:58 PM #1
ItzPsN
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright I'm going to college soon and decided it's time to move out of the console world and into the pc world. I have $1200 I would like to spend. I looked at Alienware but they are bulky and I don't want to carry it around also I looked at the Razer Blade and found it more to what I need but the price.
I'm going to be playing GTA 5 99% of the time. (Heavy modded)
Any laptops that might work for me?

Razer Blade 14" QHD+ Touchscreen Gaming Laptop 256GB - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M You must login or register to view this content.
That's the laptop I'm thinking of getting. I know nothing about pc gaming and buying a desktop is not going to work bc my room in tiny and won't fit a desk.
07-17-2015, 09:22 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ItzPsN View Post
Alright I'm going to college soon and decided it's time to move out of the console world and into the pc world. I have $1200 I would like to spend. I looked at Alienware but they are bulky and I don't want to carry it around also I looked at the Razer Blade and found it more to what I need but the price.
I'm going to be playing GTA 5 99% of the time. (Heavy modded)
Any laptops that might work for me?

Razer Blade 14" QHD+ Touchscreen Gaming Laptop 256GB - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M You must login or register to view this content.
That's the laptop I'm thinking of getting. I know nothing about pc gaming and buying a desktop is not going to work bc my room in tiny and won't fit a desk.

that $1200 craptop is as good as a $400 tower, so your best getting a $400 laptop and a mini itx pc and using your tv as monitor. and 256gb is nothing since a os and gta is 50gb before mods means your drives basically gone
07-17-2015, 10:32 PM #3
ItzPsN
Haxor!
Originally posted by Tolkien View Post
that $1200 craptop is as good as a $400 tower, so your best getting a $400 laptop and a mini itx pc and using your tv as monitor. and 256gb is nothing since a os and gta is 50gb before mods means your drives basically gone

Link to a tower?
07-17-2015, 11:16 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Link to a tower?

You must login or register to view this content.
07-17-2015, 11:17 PM #5
ItzPsN
Haxor!
You must login or register to view this content.

Almost $700 😔
Anything cheaper? Only going to run GTA V Modded
07-18-2015, 12:02 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Almost $700 ��
Anything cheaper? Only going to run GTA V Modded

gta is pretty difficult to run well, and you wont only play gta, it never works that way
07-18-2015, 12:24 AM #7
ItzPsN
Haxor!
gta is pretty difficult to run well, and you wont only play gta, it never works that way

What games will I be able to play on the Razer blade?
And is it future proof if so how many years?
07-18-2015, 12:59 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
What games will I be able to play on the Razer blade?
And is it future proof if so how many years?

laptops arent futureproof, only desktops as you can easily upgrade and i'd say the desktop is twice as powerful
07-18-2015, 01:22 AM #9
ItzPsN
Haxor!
laptops arent futureproof, only desktops as you can easily upgrade and i'd say the desktop is twice as powerful

Future proof meaning will I be able to game on it for the next 5 years on at least medium without any issues
07-18-2015, 02:42 AM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Future proof meaning will I be able to game on it for the next 5 years on at least medium without any issues

that wont happen with any laptop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo