07-17-2015, 08:58 PM #1
ItzPsN
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright I'm going to college soon and decided it's time to move out of the console world and into the pc world. I have $1200 I would like to spend. I looked at Alienware but they are bulky and I don't want to carry it around also I looked at the Razer Blade and found it more to what I need but the price.
I'm going to be playing GTA 5 99% of the time. (Heavy modded)
Any laptops that might work for me?

Razer Blade 14" QHD+ Touchscreen Gaming Laptop 256GB - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M You must login or register to view this content.
That's the laptop I'm thinking of getting. I know nothing about pc gaming and buying a desktop is not going to work bc my room in tiny and won't fit a desk.
07-18-2015, 03:24 PM #11
ItzPsN
Haxor!
Originally posted by Tolkien View Post
that wont happen with any laptop

Any links how to put a pc together
07-18-2015, 09:53 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ItzPsN View Post
Any links how to put a pc together

there is tons of youtube videos or find a computer shop that can
07-19-2015, 01:17 AM #13
ItzPsN
Haxor!
there is tons of youtube videos or find a computer shop that can

MSI Computer 15.6-Inch Laptop GE62 APACHE PRO-219 You must login or register to view this content.

How's that laptop?
970M graphics card with 3 gigs of dedicated vram. I'm hoping to play Gta 4 modded with visual mods also I'm going to play GTA 5 with visual mods and lcpdfr mod.
07-19-2015, 01:35 AM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
MSI Computer 15.6-Inch Laptop GE62 APACHE PRO-219 You must login or register to view this content.

How's that laptop?
970M graphics card with 3 gigs of dedicated vram. I'm hoping to play Gta 4 modded with visual mods also I'm going to play GTA 5 with visual mods and lcpdfr mod.

you want it to last 5 years which it wont, you want it to be light and have good battery life and it wont
07-19-2015, 01:41 AM #15
ItzPsN
Haxor!
you want it to last 5 years which it wont, you want it to be light and have good battery life and it wont

Okay I'm going to get a tower and a small laptop for the main use

That gaming tower you sent me was a little more then I was looking for. Anything for around $500 or $550
08-04-2015, 02:19 PM #16
Passion
League Champion
Okay I'm going to get a tower and a small laptop for the main use

That gaming tower you sent me was a little more then I was looking for. Anything for around $500 or $550

What he's trying to say is don't go for a laptop build a pc
08-18-2016, 03:09 AM #17
Alright I'm going to college soon and decided it's time to move out of the console world and into the pc world. I have $1200 I would like to spend. I looked at Alienware but they are bulky and I don't want to carry it around also I looked at the Razer Blade and found it more to what I need but the price.
I'm going to be playing GTA 5 99% of the time. (Heavy modded)
Any laptops that might work for me?

Razer Blade 14" QHD+ Touchscreen Gaming Laptop 256GB - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M You must login or register to view this content.
That's the laptop I'm thinking of getting. I know nothing about pc gaming and buying a desktop is not going to work bc my room in tiny and won't fit a desk.

Hi there, I ran across your post asking if a Razer Laptop can run GTA V Mods well and, i would like to tell you that a Razer Gaming Laptop with i7 core processor and an 8 GB ram with add least 250 GB HDD aka hard drive would do just fine.

Buy one here: You must login or register to view this content.

If you need help finding it or anything ells call me at (325) 500-8126 thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo