10-06-2015, 09:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hei Smile
I thinking about building a gaming PC and i have set up a list of parts i maybe going to get Smile
But i wont people to see over it and look if it is something you recommend me to do differently Smile
I have never build a PC so it can be helpful if someone send me tips and tricks to what i most think about when building Smile
The reason i want to build it my self is that the store take around 442$ and i dont wont to spend so much money to get the store to build it for me!

Part list
- WD Desktop Green 1TB
- ASUS B85-PRO GAMER, Socket-1150 // If you know something good for around the same price let me now
- Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB 2.5" OEM
- Intel Core i5-4690K, Socket-LGA1150
- Fractal Design Define R5 Black
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
- Corsair DDR3 16GB 1600MHz Low Profile
- Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU
- ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1MT
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM

- Asus 24" LED VN247H

Total: 1733.3381$ USD United States Dollar
------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if i have missed a part xD
I don't want to use more money than that :/
If it is something i can do to make it cheaper let me now
Last edited by Norway-_-1999 ; 10-07-2015 at 07:11 PM.
10-15-2015, 05:56 AM #20
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
If you want to save money, get a cheaper case and a 120GB SSD.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
10-23-2015, 07:41 PM #21
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
If you want to save money, get a cheaper case and a 120GB SSD.

I maybe going to get a Intel Core i5-6600K Skylake, if i find a good deal on black friday Smile
But wath is a good motherboard for a LGA1151?
10-23-2015, 08:55 PM #22
Asus Z170s are really nice, if you are getting skylake you shouldnt short out on the mobo.
Maybe wait until the Sabertooth comes out for the chipset instead?
Im an Asus fantard so... Im biased haha

The following user thanked DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
10-24-2015, 06:46 PM #23
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 1999 View Post
I maybe going to get a Intel Core i5-6600K Skylake, if i find a good deal on black friday Smile
But wath is a good motherboard for a LGA1151?

You keep trying to get your build to be cheaper, but now you want Skylake. That's going to make it even more expensive, especially in Norway. If you want a Skylake CPU, I would wait until they take Haswell CPUs off the shelves because the performance difference just isn't worth the huge jump in price right now.

For LGA 1151 motherboards:
- ASUS is overpriced, especially the ROG line. ASUS MAXIMUS motherboards are for the extra e-peen points; they aren't god-tier or anything like that. People just assume that since it costs more than other motherboards and that it has crazy-looking heatsinks, it's automatically the best motherboard on the market; that's how ASUS takes advantage of uneducated consumers. I'm not saying they are terrible motherboards and that you should avoid them, I'm just saying that they are overpriced and are mediocre. They are better bang-for-the-buck options out there.
- MSI is alright. No problems with them, but nothing extraordinary about them. Me, personally, I like the aesthetics and color scheme of MSI motherboards more, but that's just a personal preference of mine.
- Gigabyte has good quality motherboards. They are quality motherboards for a good price.
- Avoid ASRock.

I usually recommend Gigabyte or MSI motherboards.
Last edited by Rawr ; 10-25-2015 at 06:42 AM.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
10-24-2015, 07:21 PM #24
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
You keep trying to get your build to be cheaper, but now you want Skylake. That's going to make it even more expensive, especially in Norway. If you want a Skylake CPU, I would wait until they take Haswell CPUs off the shelves because the price difference just isn't worth the huge jump in price difference right now.

For LGA 1151 motherboards:
- ASUS is overpriced, especially the ROG line. ASUS MAXIMUS motherboards are for the extra e-peen points; they aren't god-tier or anything like that. People just assume that since it costs more than other motherboards and that it has crazy-looking heatsinks, it's automatically the best motherboard on the market; that's how ASUS takes advantage of uneducated consumers. I'm not saying they are terrible motherboards and that you should avoid them, I'm just saying that they are overpriced and are mediocre. They are better bang-for-the-buck options out there.
- MSI is alright. No problems with them, but nothing extraordinary about them. Me, personally, I like the aesthetics and color scheme of MSI motherboards more, but that's just a personal preference of mine.
- Gigabyte has good quality motherboards. They are quality motherboards for a good price.
- Avoid ASRock.

I usually recommend Gigabyte or MSI motherboards.

It is in case if the skylake get cheaper on black friday,
for than i maybe going to buy that instead.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo