Post: Poke Go ++ iOS tweak: Fake location/ Perfect throw/ Nearby Pokemon map/ IV ADDED
07-29-2016, 12:15 AM #1
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Cydia package description:
"Poke Go ++ is a tweak that makes Pokemon Go work on JB! It allows you to fake location and lets you chat with other players near you"

This tweak allows you to literally tap on the screen to walk, a safer way to fake your location, to improve your throw (increased chance of throwing a perfect ball) and to find the location of your nearby pokemons.

Compatible with iOS 7, 8 and, 9

Version 1.3r-136
You must login or register to view this content.

Other pics...

Required stuff:
a Jailbroken device, take a look here if your device is not jailbroken You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL

1 Just go to Cydia, tap on "Sources"

2 then "Edit" (right corner),

3 add:
https://beta.unlimapps.com/

4 After that just search and install "Poke Go ++"

Done.
You can now run free without the need to leave your sofa... The American dream
Last edited by DPO23 ; 08-09-2016 at 01:18 AM. Reason: added pics and other stuff

The following user thanked DPO23 for this useful post:

metrodemon
08-04-2016, 10:50 PM #11
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BoltModz View Post
ban risk?

Originally posted by Krxxl View Post
very very very low unless you teleport far then its a 30 minute to 3 hour ban. nothing permanent so far.

You can't teleport yourself using this tweak (you'll need location faker too, like I'm doing), this allows you to only walk, so it is very safe... Never been soft banned while using this
08-05-2016, 01:21 AM #12
You must login or register to view this content. here's the ipa for 1.1.1 already complied.
08-05-2016, 04:19 AM #13
yeah i know but im just saying teleporting is the only thing that is gonna get you banned in pokemon.
08-05-2016, 05:39 AM #14
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Krxxl View Post
yeah i know but im just saying teleporting is the only thing that is gonna get you banned in pokemon.

I have no issues teleporting, I just don't go crazy switching countries multiple times a day. Lets say today I'm in Santa Monica US then I'll go bed and the next day I'll use location faker and set it to London England before opening the app. I've never been softbanned once doing it like this.
08-05-2016, 06:18 AM #15
bobclark97
Save Point
Does it still work since the last Pokémon Go update? The JB mods I mean
08-05-2016, 08:30 AM #16
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
I have no issues teleporting, I just don't go crazy switching countries multiple times a day. Lets say today I'm in Santa Monica US then I'll go bed and the next day I'll use location faker and set it to London England before opening the app. I've never been softbanned once doing it like this.

That's right
Exactly what I'm doing
08-05-2016, 08:32 AM #17
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by bobclark97 View Post
Does it still work since the last Pokémon Go update? The JB mods I mean

Yep, everything is working fine
08-06-2016, 05:18 AM #18
bobclark97
Save Point
Ok thanks guys, I'll give it a shot. Smile
08-06-2016, 05:33 AM #19
bobclark97
Save Point
Ok well I was gonna jailbreak my phone. I had my old phone JB but I got it replaced by an iPhone 5C and rn its on 9.3.3 and I heard there was a JB for that. But I didn't realize they didn't have it for 5C yet. Is there something very similar to this for my rooted android G Pad? Anyone know?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo