Post: Poke Go ++ iOS tweak: Fake location/ Perfect throw/ Nearby Pokemon map/ IV ADDED
07-29-2016, 12:15 AM #1
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Cydia package description:
"Poke Go ++ is a tweak that makes Pokemon Go work on JB! It allows you to fake location and lets you chat with other players near you"

This tweak allows you to literally tap on the screen to walk, a safer way to fake your location, to improve your throw (increased chance of throwing a perfect ball) and to find the location of your nearby pokemons.

Compatible with iOS 7, 8 and, 9

Version 1.3r-136
You must login or register to view this content.

Other pics...

Required stuff:
a Jailbroken device, take a look here if your device is not jailbroken You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL

1 Just go to Cydia, tap on "Sources"

2 then "Edit" (right corner),

3 add:
https://beta.unlimapps.com/

4 After that just search and install "Poke Go ++"

Done.
You can now run free without the need to leave your sofa... The American dream
Last edited by DPO23 ; 08-09-2016 at 01:18 AM. Reason: added pics and other stuff

The following user thanked DPO23 for this useful post:

metrodemon
08-06-2016, 06:35 AM #20
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bobclark97 View Post
Ok well I was gonna jailbreak my phone. I had my old phone JB but I got it replaced by an iPhone 5C and rn its on 9.3.3 and I heard there was a JB for that. But I didn't realize they didn't have it for 5C yet. Is there something very similar to this for my rooted android G Pad? Anyone know?

No the latest Pangu Jailbreak is for 64bit devices only. There is a way to get the hack without a jailbreak. All you need is your iOS device and a computer.

Watch this: You must login or register to view this content.
08-06-2016, 07:32 AM #21
bobclark97
Save Point
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
No the latest Pangu Jailbreak is for 64bit devices only. There is a way to get the hack without a jailbreak. All you need is your iOS device and a computer.

Watch this: You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah that looks awesome. I'm doing it now.. Also are any bots working? I tried one and couldnt get it to work
08-06-2016, 07:43 AM #22
bobclark97
Save Point
Nevermind I read that none are working due to API changes
Edit: I got the modded IPA and it gives me the red bar at the top of my screen that says "error" when the Pokemon is going inside the poke ball. And I don't catch it. Then it just respawns and same thing.
Last edited by bobclark97 ; 08-06-2016 at 08:13 AM.
08-06-2016, 03:44 PM #23
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bobclark97 View Post
Nevermind I read that none are working due to API changes
Edit: I got the modded IPA and it gives me the red bar at the top of my screen that says "error" when the Pokemon is going inside the poke ball. And I don't catch it. Then it just respawns and same thing.

Yea same here on my iPad. It seems the old version no longer works as the dev said Niantic have new detection methods. He has since released an updated version for JB users and it works fine on my phone.

He does although have an IPA to sideload but we'll have to wait until iTwe4kz or another YouTuber provides a link for non JB devices.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo