08-12-2010, 09:27 AM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here are the Call Of Duty:Black Ops killstreaks explained. I will be explaining what the killstreaks are what some of they do. Some of the killstreaks numbers have not yet been released. If you have not seen the multiplayer trailer and wish to see it here it is

[WS]fgHmroPUt90[/WS]

Rc Bomb
# 3 Kills Required

You must login or register to view this content.
Rc Bomb in a 3rd person view!

The Remote Control car Bomb gives you control of a miniature car that you can control and detonate at any time. This portable bomb has a big enough explosion to reach a few bad guys and get a few hit markers from a blast mark radius.

Care Package
# 4 Kills Required

Care Package in a 3rd person view!

Chinhook Helicopter!

The Care Package was originally invented in Modern Warfare 2, this was a very popular killstreak and has been pushed forward on to Call Of Duty:Black Ops. The care package itself will contain either ammo or a random killstreak. On Black Ops the care package will be carried onto the map by a chinook helicopter, This will mean it will be brought slower and easier to shoot down.

Archangel
# 5 Kills Required

Archangel in action!

Archangel in action!

The archangel is similar to the Modern Warfare's Predator Missile, But the Archangel is more stable and can be curved in mid air. This has not been confirmed to be flown in 1st person, You guys will have to find that out yourself. The Archangel seems to have a large blast radius.

Attack Helicopter
# ??? Kills Required

Helicopter flying around the map!

As you can tell from the picture below, The attack Helicopter does not have a real name yet. The Helicopter has been released in previous Call Of Duty's. The Helicopter circles around the map and shoots at the sight of enemies movements for a short period of time.

Airstrike
# ??? Kills Required

Airstrike flying across the map!

This airstrike looks just like the one that was released on Modern Warfare 2, I think they will give you the option to control what part of the map you want it placed on and you can place it in the direction you want. This looks like Harrier.

Artillery Strike
# ??? Kills Required

Artillery Strike on the map!

The artillery Strike was used on Call Of Duty: World At War. This was placed on any part of the map and would shoot rockets from the sky for 30 seconds. You would achieve this killstreak by getting a 5 killstreak.

Napalm Strike
# ??? Kills Required

Napalm Strike In Action!

The Napalm Strike is just like any other airstrike it is used to kill enemies with the blast from the airstike, But the Napalm strike leaves a burst of fire that can kill enemies instantly. This was invented in 1942-3

If you have any thing you guys want to say about the trailer or the killstreaks please post here with you opinions :y:

Sources - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-12-2010 at 10:01 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

-Garf-, .Nik, atreyu9a7x, Dank, BatFastard, battman411, BooshMayne, Como, Da Only OG, dfrost182, drunkenrepublicn, Fayez, FlutterShy, Gobz, GoonerSam, Grandad Trotter, GregorC_, Helios, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Kidd Cold, Killakk, Liam, Potassium, Poweer95, Rainbow Dash, SupaTrollioBros, Tomahawk, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-12-2010, 09:45 AM #2
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Maybe add that killstreaks will be customizable? And that they will no longer count towards your killstreak. You'll have to get kills with your main weapons alone. Also, a few will ignore the fact that you died, you'll only need to get so and so many kills to unlock them. Great post, mate. :y: Keep up the great work.

The following user thanked Booshykins for this useful post:

dfrost182
08-12-2010, 09:52 AM #3
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by Necrosis View Post
Maybe add that killstreaks will be customizable? And that they will no longer count towards your killstreak. You'll have to get kills with your main weapons alone. Also, a few will ignore the fact that you died, you'll only need to get so and so many kills to unlock them. Great post, mate. :y: Keep up the great work.

Yeah that would be good but then again not everybody would be happy with it so then everyone will start the crap that was started on Mw2 for such little things.
08-12-2010, 09:52 AM #4
Dank
Not Former Staff
Grrr i wanna read this before i go to bed :(
08-12-2010, 09:58 AM #5
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Yeah that would be good but then again not everybody would be happy with it so then everyone will start the crap that was started on Mw2 for such little things.

The point of the thread is to give information. Not lie so people don't become irritated and not buy the game.

The following user thanked Booshykins for this useful post:

Dank
08-12-2010, 10:01 AM #6
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
none of the pictures work for me...
08-12-2010, 10:02 AM #7
Jayy
Originally posted by SBroz View Post
none of the pictures work for me...

They are working for me :y:
08-12-2010, 10:04 AM #8
Dank
Not Former Staff
Good work! I wonder what the highest killstreak is gonna be.... thank you for letting me have a good read before sleeping Awesome face
08-12-2010, 10:06 AM #9
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
Originally posted by Jayy View Post
They are working for me :y:

i looked on the source, and saw the pics, im lokoin forward too this, but i think its mw2 all over again.
08-12-2010, 10:08 AM #10
Jayy
Originally posted by SBroz View Post
i looked on the source, and saw the pics, im lokoin forward too this, but i think its mw2 all over again.

I don't think that :y: I think its going to be better than MW2 is so many ways and its going to be fun to play Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo