08-12-2010, 09:27 AM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here are the Call Of Duty:Black Ops killstreaks explained. I will be explaining what the killstreaks are what some of they do. Some of the killstreaks numbers have not yet been released. If you have not seen the multiplayer trailer and wish to see it here it is

[WS]fgHmroPUt90[/WS]

Rc Bomb
# 3 Kills Required

You must login or register to view this content.
Rc Bomb in a 3rd person view!

The Remote Control car Bomb gives you control of a miniature car that you can control and detonate at any time. This portable bomb has a big enough explosion to reach a few bad guys and get a few hit markers from a blast mark radius.

Care Package
# 4 Kills Required

Care Package in a 3rd person view!

Chinhook Helicopter!

The Care Package was originally invented in Modern Warfare 2, this was a very popular killstreak and has been pushed forward on to Call Of Duty:Black Ops. The care package itself will contain either ammo or a random killstreak. On Black Ops the care package will be carried onto the map by a chinook helicopter, This will mean it will be brought slower and easier to shoot down.

Archangel
# 5 Kills Required

Archangel in action!

Archangel in action!

The archangel is similar to the Modern Warfare's Predator Missile, But the Archangel is more stable and can be curved in mid air. This has not been confirmed to be flown in 1st person, You guys will have to find that out yourself. The Archangel seems to have a large blast radius.

Attack Helicopter
# ??? Kills Required

Helicopter flying around the map!

As you can tell from the picture below, The attack Helicopter does not have a real name yet. The Helicopter has been released in previous Call Of Duty's. The Helicopter circles around the map and shoots at the sight of enemies movements for a short period of time.

Airstrike
# ??? Kills Required

Airstrike flying across the map!

This airstrike looks just like the one that was released on Modern Warfare 2, I think they will give you the option to control what part of the map you want it placed on and you can place it in the direction you want. This looks like Harrier.

Artillery Strike
# ??? Kills Required

Artillery Strike on the map!

The artillery Strike was used on Call Of Duty: World At War. This was placed on any part of the map and would shoot rockets from the sky for 30 seconds. You would achieve this killstreak by getting a 5 killstreak.

Napalm Strike
# ??? Kills Required

Napalm Strike In Action!

The Napalm Strike is just like any other airstrike it is used to kill enemies with the blast from the airstike, But the Napalm strike leaves a burst of fire that can kill enemies instantly. This was invented in 1942-3

If you have any thing you guys want to say about the trailer or the killstreaks please post here with you opinions :y:

Sources - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-12-2010 at 10:01 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

-Garf-, .Nik, atreyu9a7x, Dank, BatFastard, battman411, BooshMayne, Como, Da Only OG, dfrost182, drunkenrepublicn, Fayez, FlutterShy, Gobz, GoonerSam, Grandad Trotter, GregorC_, Helios, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Kidd Cold, Killakk, Liam, Potassium, Poweer95, Rainbow Dash, SupaTrollioBros, Tomahawk, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-12-2010, 06:19 PM #29
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Clam down I did that you Knubskull.

Did what? And what's a Knubskull? Sounds like a name you just pulled out of your ass.
08-12-2010, 06:20 PM #30
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by Necrosis View Post
Did what? And what's a Knubskull? Sounds like a name you just pulled out of your ass.

Americans.........Smile jks jks jks
08-12-2010, 06:22 PM #31
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
You forgot about the pulsing thing on the last bit where he got killed with that pred type thing

It looks like a UAV.
08-12-2010, 06:57 PM #32
inf4mouz
Do a barrel roll!
for BO Happy
and that c4 rc car Happy
08-12-2010, 08:04 PM #33
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Americans.........Smile jks jks jks

It's knumbskull, btw. :y:
08-12-2010, 08:40 PM #34
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by Necrosis View Post
It's knumbskull, btw. :y:

Spell fail my bad
08-13-2010, 04:15 AM #35
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Amazing how when a normal user posts this, it's nothing, but when it's in news, it's just top shit. :n:
Credit should be given where credit is due. Not this copy and paste bullshit. Most of this (and more) is on two posts made before any of this. Facepalm

On that note, I'm out.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 08-13-2010 at 04:28 AM.
08-13-2010, 05:42 PM #36
what was the camera in the beginning?
08-14-2010, 10:04 PM #37
Aariakon
Gym leader
i hope they have an option in BlackOps where if you have saved up your killstreaks you can select which one you want to use instead of just using the highest one earned first.

ex: if i have a UAV and an airstrike i would like to use the UAV before the airstrike so i could know where to place it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo