11-29-2010, 01:40 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Apologise that i haven't edited this post for a while, but as most of you know there is now a trade limit so each new account is only good for one car and so makes this glitch pretty useless. Like i said i know 99% people know this but this paragraph is here for people new to the game/exploit

Okay for this you need to know todays date and about 10 minutes.

1. Make a new account on your ps3 and set your birthday to todays date except the year

2. Now choose a year that has an expensive car made in it and set that to your birth year

3. When you log into gt5 it will give you a gift token from the year you were supposedly born and you get a free car.

4. Gift the coupon to your main account and your sorted!

6. Delete save game data on your fake account and repeat!

Also here's a spreadsheet with all cars and year of manufacture, cars with a color means they are the only car made that year
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ai2HTjrMWl2UdC1RQUFNeURwTkRHaGNsSDJWazk5Q3c&hl=en&authkey=CKvI2C8

Here's a video SYN1ST3R made to show people who may be struggling how to do it
[WS]5ckPHKzmRmE[/WS]

If people quote me and add Re-Sale prices for cars here I will add them to the spreadsheet and a top 5 in the post or something of the sort

Originally posted by iduzntlyku View Post
Okay, to create accounts from later than 1992 follow these steps:

Step 1: Create an account as normal from any year up to 2003 with the nation set to United Kingdom.

Step 2: Enter a PSN valid sign-in-id (email) and password as the 'parent' account. This must also be registered as UK and be over 18.

Step 3: Check your email inbox and follow the steps to activate a 'child' account, on the very last page of the online set up you must make sure you click to allow chat.

Step 4: Go back to your PS3 and click sign up to PSN and sign up with an existing account. This must be the 'child' account email adress and password (Do not enter the 'parent' account details.

Step 5: Load the game, transfer car, delete save data and repeat as many times as you want.

I know this seems extremely complicated just to get a few newer cars, but if you set the year to 1994 you will be able to get a Mclaren F1.
Last edited by RedZebra ; 01-04-2011 at 06:46 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to RedZebra for this useful post:

-Syed-, [$!Ly], airghisla, Axiom, BaNnEdFrOmHeVeN, Dank, Console, DecDeviL, dela_tiges12, DiJiTaLGoDz, Durk, gameoverrg, Grumpy, ibombo, iduzntlyku, Ix Benere xI, Jakeee, Mr.Houston, Nazam, ngilroy, Richard030, riotmost, SYN1ST3R, UGz-, ukimpact, Upgrayed, VHS, x_DaftVader_x, x_MATT, X360 David, xFaNaTiCxZz, xMacMiller, XxEuro_KidxX
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM #83
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Adema View Post
Nop just one new account, after each time you send the car to your outher account you quit the game a delete the save data (on the dummy account) and do the same again..

Oh and has anyone tried using a fake account to gift the Pre-Order and CE cars over and over yet/ If it works fancy sending them to me pls ? Smile PSN:ID Adema-83

Oh, I see. Thank you.
12-02-2010, 07:25 PM #84
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Can someone confirm that the newer than 1992 method works? And is there a list of the birthday gift cars for those car newer than 1992?
12-02-2010, 07:28 PM #85
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Can someone confirm that the newer than 1992 method works? And is there a list of the birthday gift cars for those car newer than 1992?

It works, I made an '03 account last night and transferred two cars.

I'm guessing that you can get any car from the year, I've heard rumours of someone getting an X1 with a 2010 account.

Use this: You must login or register to view this content.

Press ctrl F and type for example '94 to see all cars made in 94.

EDIT: I can't get to my PS3 right now but later tonight I'll make a list of all 1994 cars and the resale values.

1994 looks a really promising year with five supercars, an EVO, an Impreza and a Touring Car and only three other lower quality cars.
Last edited by iduzntlyku ; 12-02-2010 at 07:35 PM.

The following user thanked iduzntlyku for this useful post:

SYN1ST3R
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM #86
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Anyone wanting to make some vBux, let me know and check out my thread

You must login or register to view this content.
12-02-2010, 08:47 PM #87
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
89' Isuzu 4200R Concept = 90,000
Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 12-02-2010 at 09:06 PM.

The following user thanked SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

ibombo
12-02-2010, 08:54 PM #88
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
SYNESTER, just Trade the coupon, way faster

years that are also good is 67
67'
Muria
330 P4
2D race car
(All cars that worth 20mill)

70'
2J Race car
and classic Muscles cars

i wish i can make a child account but.. i dont feel typing my visa card n do all that bs
Last edited by snowaura1337 ; 12-02-2010 at 09:13 PM.
12-02-2010, 09:18 PM #89
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
They are worth 20Mill...but can you sell them for that..?
12-02-2010, 09:21 PM #90
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RedZebra View Post
Would you mind if i put this tut in the OP if i give you credit?

You will need to update the OP as I made a mistake, sorry.

It seems that there's a cut off date for needing to register the account online with the parent account.

I just created a 1994 account in the usual way but I had to provide a 'parent' PSN. After I had finished the sign up process I had to log in to the parent account, click 'account management' > 'Sub account management' then enter my password and click to allow chat.

I'm not sure in which year you start receiving an email, I'll try to find it out.
12-02-2010, 09:21 PM #91
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
They are worth 20Mill...but can you sell them for that..?

Nah u can't sell them NR but they are very good, and there 2 part race : Historic Racing Car Cup: Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 (S) that u req 70's car or w.e and there is a 2J that is 940hp and 960has weight so... ur fast n your pwning corners

i also heard that NR-A Roadster Cup: Mazda Furai Concept’08 (S) (B Spec) own alot

im doin the 70' and ima post my pick =P so if any1 need a car pm me (require 15 post no new fresh account)

my 1st car was a P4 (3 gave 2 to my friends), was Muria (5) , was 2D (2x) can't get that Mark IV tought
Last edited by snowaura1337 ; 12-02-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo