Post: NextGenUpdate Is Making the Cut in PS3 Hacking Scene!!
02-24-2011, 04:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

In the Last few weeks i have mentioned to some of you that in my search for NEWS, i've noticed NGU being used as a Source & Front Page News on PS3 Hacking sites from around the net.

Here's just a few found...

Special Thanks To:

You must login or register to view this content.- For the Sick NGU Logo :y:

You must login or register to view this content.-For the PS3News Screenshot AND psgroove, Good Job Pillar! :y:

You must login or register to view this content.-For finding and submitting another PS3News screenshot :y:

You must login or register to view this content.- For getting out there and spreading this news about your beloved community..Keep it up!!
[/SIZE]
Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 03-16-2011 at 09:14 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

+vA.LooSe, Adamâ„¢, Alpha, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Astro Zombie, azhar101, bertieboy7, Callum., Carbon0x, MikeOxBig, ChynkBud, cluckin bell, Codi360, Crunk, DemonPaladin, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Extrazior, frag06, George, H!MOM, HitMarkerHeaven, I_BULLET_I, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, I-MilkShake-I, InSaNe-xPWEEx, italianboss, IzBoogz, jeffers07, jonnyman69, Judgement, Lucy Pinder, Luke, Martinez_LJC, Millz, Mr. Slim, Mr. Star, Mr.Houston, Mr.MoldyOrange, My Hate, MysticDragon, N3G6, Neytiri, NGU???, NJN, Norman, ogbrandon, Omniplasma, oToxicity, Post Count, psychobe@n, Reaper, ReK, Repsys7, Sandyballz, Scarface, Sn0wb0arder245, soc18, Solid Snake, Stejzz, Storm, Strike Venom, stuartlittle98, T Vyrus, The Low Key OG, TheSouthpaw, Trout, TurboD16, ViiZiiKz, Wild., wite_guy, xD3-, XKevin356, xModGodx, Xyah, xzxero, Zatox-
02-24-2011, 01:35 PM #20
Nextgenupdate has a great future ahead. And when the homepage's ready, the forum will keep groing, that for sure.
02-24-2011, 02:07 PM #21
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Good job guys. Keep spreading our name around. Help us grow.

Don't be afraid to pull some 360 people in though as well.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

Night Wolf
02-24-2011, 02:38 PM #22
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Looks like NGU is taking over. :y:
02-24-2011, 06:25 PM #23
Just hope it doesn't make NGU a sony target
02-24-2011, 07:14 PM #24
Norman
NORMAN
That's what I love to see! I used to think ngu was all bad, but this proves that 100 % wrong
02-24-2011, 08:04 PM #25
Pillar2365
I use to give free rep :/
Originally posted by abnranger375 View Post
Just hope it doesn't make NGU a sony target

If I'm correct Sony doesn't have legal rights to shut down forums. But hey Sony doesn't care about laws. :shrugs:
02-24-2011, 08:44 PM #26
-Daemon-
HELL IS HERE
I come here to find out everything i need to it one hell of a site got everything i need thank to everyone who makes this site the best there is

Cool Man (aka Tustin)Cool Man (aka Tustin)Cool Man (aka Tustin)Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-24-2011, 09:04 PM #27
azhar101
Do a barrel roll!
Honestly This is the reason I've been so active in the NGU forums recently ngu is an awesome source for ps3 hacks news and thier viewing thread policy is helping the community grow alot Happy

Go NGU!!! :dingding:

Edit: just realised ive been a member since august 2010 and all 16/15 posts have been since the ps3 hacks scene!

(Y)
02-24-2011, 09:21 PM #28
viralhysteria
It was only a matter of time :carling:
Keep it up everyone Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo