Post: NextGenUpdate Is Making the Cut in PS3 Hacking Scene!!
02-24-2011, 04:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

In the Last few weeks i have mentioned to some of you that in my search for NEWS, i've noticed NGU being used as a Source & Front Page News on PS3 Hacking sites from around the net.

Here's just a few found...

Special Thanks To:

You must login or register to view this content.- For the Sick NGU Logo :y:

You must login or register to view this content.-For the PS3News Screenshot AND psgroove, Good Job Pillar! :y:

You must login or register to view this content.-For finding and submitting another PS3News screenshot :y:

You must login or register to view this content.- For getting out there and spreading this news about your beloved community..Keep it up!!
[/SIZE]
Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 03-16-2011 at 09:14 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

+vA.LooSe, Adamâ„¢, Alpha, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Astro Zombie, azhar101, bertieboy7, Callum., Carbon0x, MikeOxBig, ChynkBud, cluckin bell, Codi360, Crunk, DemonPaladin, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Extrazior, frag06, George, H!MOM, HitMarkerHeaven, I_BULLET_I, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, I-MilkShake-I, InSaNe-xPWEEx, italianboss, IzBoogz, jeffers07, jonnyman69, Judgement, Lucy Pinder, Luke, Martinez_LJC, Millz, Mr. Slim, Mr. Star, Mr.Houston, Mr.MoldyOrange, My Hate, MysticDragon, N3G6, Neytiri, NGU???, NJN, Norman, ogbrandon, Omniplasma, oToxicity, Post Count, psychobe@n, Reaper, ReK, Repsys7, Sandyballz, Scarface, Sn0wb0arder245, soc18, Solid Snake, Stejzz, Storm, Strike Venom, stuartlittle98, T Vyrus, The Low Key OG, TheSouthpaw, Trout, TurboD16, ViiZiiKz, Wild., wite_guy, xD3-, XKevin356, xModGodx, Xyah, xzxero, Zatox-
02-27-2011, 08:26 PM #38
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post

In the Last few weeks i have mentioned to some of you that in my search for NEWS, i've noticed NGU being used as a Source & Front Page News on PS3 Hacking sites from around the net.

Here's just a few found...

Special Thanks To:

You must login or register to view this content.- For the Sick NGU Logo :y:

You must login or register to view this content.-For the PS3News Screenshot AND psgroove, Good Job Pillar! :y:

You must login or register to view this content.-For finding and submitting another PS3News screenshot :y:

You must login or register to view this content.- For getting out there and spreading this news about your beloved community..Keep it up!!
[/SIZE]

Go NGU Claps WOO!
02-28-2011, 12:20 AM #39
Dewzy916
i am broski916
NGU is spreading like an STD! wait....
02-28-2011, 01:16 AM #40
Relishes
Save Point
Are we really surprised? There are almost 500,000 members. And many smart people here. It's nice to get away from all the bullshit fake crap everywhere else hosts and come to a place like this where I haven't really found any yet.
02-28-2011, 02:45 AM #41
slifer1231
Save Point
ive brought some news over to ps3news im a fourm moderator there and some people have ask questions so i looked around and found some good info here and brought it to ps3news for example look at the first picture of ps3news the submitter is me
02-28-2011, 03:28 AM #42
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
thats good its getting NGU well known
02-28-2011, 04:19 AM #43
Default Avatar
matt902
Originally posted by hauge View Post
thats good its getting NGU well known

All the other websites are saying how much NGU is spreading rumors by a bunch a little kiddies.
02-28-2011, 04:20 AM #44
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
Originally posted by matt902 View Post
All the other websites are saying how much NGU is spreading rumors by a bunch a little kiddies.

yea some sites arnt big so they get jealous of bigger sites like NGU
02-28-2011, 04:41 AM #45
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
cool that ngu is gettign noticed, however, outsider never being around to share the love and bask in the spotlight is BS, he logs in to check how much money he got this month, then bails off the site. pretty weak. ngu will only grow further..cant wait to see what happens once ngu hits 1 million users....
02-28-2011, 07:31 AM #46
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by mastersdinner View Post
This is why NGU is the best Happy

Nice Sig my good m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo