03-15-2011, 10:15 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!
Source: [url=ps3.jailbreakscene.com/2011/03/mathieulh’s-running-code-on-firmware-v3-60/]JAILBREAK SCENE[/url] // By: ClutchLikeMelo // March 15, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Earlier we were hearing rumors of Mathieulh claiming to have codes running on the 3.60 firmware! We learned this from a user name drizzt, after he tweeted the IRC chat log! Well now, Mathieulh tweeted a video of custom firmware for 3.60! Winocm, the guy who uploaded the video says, “here’s that 3.60 hack that’ll never be released.”

EDIT: Due to how many non believers were flaming him, Mathieulh deleted the video and his account, then said the following:

Luckily I downloaded the video as soon as I saw it! Here it is re-uploaded!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtBy6txzpU[/ame]
Last edited by CLM ; 03-15-2011 at 11:41 PM.

The following 122 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

3arc, A Goony Goblin, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, Adam West, adammmmm, Amanda, AMB, Arman M., Aussie_Bob21, b0snian, BADWOLF54, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bartacus, beryce, Beta-, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, Bubbles., Chaz, ChefHOU, chris48hour, Chrome Playa, Commodent, Crunk, DaenerysTargy, daninja, Dawgfan, DecDeviL, decrulez96, DrY-iNsErTiOn, effinTyler, Evaluable, SweatyMidgets, flAmingw0rm, frag06, GetDeleted -_-, Girby2K11, gopher517, H!MOM, HomelandSec, Honeybro, HOST Lee, I'm A Rep Whore, iamdadutchpride, iDinosaurr, ihaxgames, iKlutz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, IzBoogz, j0nny, Janne, jeffers07, jeremylg, Joel, Josh, jsonnerrr, kart0on15, kiddblaze18, KriiziMca, LMFAP09, Lucas Mace, MaCi3k94MoMH, mattlrich, MidgetGangBang, mitchlawson2009, Mr cake man, Mr. Slim, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Houston, MrJC, MrMasterDazzle, MRS14T3R, Neal Caffrey, Night Wolf, Oniclan, Optimous_Meteor, Othman21, Pewp, Pho, Phrenzy, Post Count, Shebang, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, Recharge, Resumer, Sandyballz, SantaClawZ, ScopeKiller--, sergskate13, Shieldsy, shotkillah55, ShoutBox, Sn0wb0arder245, War Dogz, soebred, Spraze and 22 other users.
03-15-2011, 11:17 PM #38
Originally posted by Gloxin View Post

You clearly dont have a clue of who this guy is..Mathieulh has contributed alot to the ps3 hacking scene...

The video is not edited theirs no breaks in it, clearly he is on 3.60 cuz he has online saving,people are gonna continue saying its fake just because they dont know him or just because it did not come from (geohot) like if geohot was the only person in this world capable of hacking a closed device.or people will just continue saying its fake just to see if he will release it because maybe they were so stupid enough to update to 3.60 in the first place LMAO!!!. That being said dont expect a release from this guy because unlike geohot he is not gonna just give away some exploit that took him quite some time to find...thats alot of hard work and i feel him, and i respect it....plus im on 3.55 KMEAW and i really just use my console for backing up games, Linux and backing up Blu-Ray Movies.thats about it.

I know who he is and everything he's done bro don't treat me like Im stupid because I have my opinion on the guy it may be real it may not who knows and apparently we'll never know it did look damn real though I never seen the cloud save part but if that was in the video then I suppose it is real but he's not the only one who can do it 3.60 cfw will be out sooner or later either via leaking or some other hacker
03-15-2011, 11:19 PM #39
Ha omg ok u noobs go believe this BS who wants to see me go on FTP right now hmm ?? and yes im on 3.60 add nZeeH- and ill show u BELIEVE ME ITS BYPASS
Some random not known kid wouldnt just put a vid on youtube sayin this you need to know alot of shit before you have the knowledge to do this e.g GeoHot he Jailbroke worlds first iPhone who else ... hmmm Hunter128 He has a DEV ps3 that can cost up to 18000 i read it on sony website before He had a lot of experience with technology and shit

And heres a request ask the kid to do another video of this but to take a look at his DNS Smile ok

Bye noobs
03-15-2011, 11:20 PM #40
Uploader Closed YT Account.... wtf
03-15-2011, 11:20 PM #41
dyem1
Keeper
Here is the video that I saw on youtube. It seems very real because he has online saving.
I didn't add the extension, but it is the standard youtube format, which i think it is flv.
Last edited by dyem1 ; 03-15-2011 at 11:47 PM.
03-15-2011, 11:22 PM #42
consaw
Haxor!
if the focker is not going to release it, i hope he doesnt sell the info to sony before someone else can discover the exploit,
03-15-2011, 11:28 PM #43
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
if anyone here could give me a head start on making those updates because i knoe hoe to get the keys but cant do the work
03-15-2011, 11:38 PM #44
Sk8erFerSur
NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!
Source: [url=ps3.jailbreakscene.com/2011/03/mathieulh’s-running-code-on-firmware-v3-60/]JAILBREAK SCENE[/url] // By: ClutchLikeMelo // March 15, 2011

Earlier we were hearing rumors of Mathieulh claiming to have codes running on the 3.60 firmware! We learned this from a user name drizzt, after he tweeted the IRC chat log! Well now, Mathieulh tweeted a video of custom firmware for 3.60! Winocm, the guy who uploaded the video says, “here’s that 3.60 hack that’ll never be released.”

The vid was taken down, do you know who's youtube account it was? He better release it :FU:!
03-15-2011, 11:40 PM #45
dyem1
Keeper
Originally posted by Sk8erFerSur View Post
The vid was taken down, do you know who's youtube account it was? He better release it :FU:!

It was winocm, here is his twitter account You must login or register to view this content.. In the link that i posted before it has the video.

The following user thanked dyem1 for this useful post:

Sk8erFerSur
03-15-2011, 11:41 PM #46
Sk8erFerSur
NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan
Originally posted by dyem1 View Post
It was winocm, here is his twitter account You must login or register to view this content.. In the link that i posted before it has the video.

Thanks!

OFF TOPIC: 1000th POST!!! WOOOOOT!!! Happy

Hoorah! =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo