03-15-2011, 10:15 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!
Source: [url=ps3.jailbreakscene.com/2011/03/mathieulh’s-running-code-on-firmware-v3-60/]JAILBREAK SCENE[/url] // By: ClutchLikeMelo // March 15, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Earlier we were hearing rumors of Mathieulh claiming to have codes running on the 3.60 firmware! We learned this from a user name drizzt, after he tweeted the IRC chat log! Well now, Mathieulh tweeted a video of custom firmware for 3.60! Winocm, the guy who uploaded the video says, “here’s that 3.60 hack that’ll never be released.”

EDIT: Due to how many non believers were flaming him, Mathieulh deleted the video and his account, then said the following:

Luckily I downloaded the video as soon as I saw it! Here it is re-uploaded!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtBy6txzpU[/ame]
Last edited by CLM ; 03-15-2011 at 11:41 PM.

The following 122 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

3arc, A Goony Goblin, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, Adam West, adammmmm, Amanda, AMB, Arman M., Aussie_Bob21, b0snian, BADWOLF54, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bartacus, beryce, Beta-, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, Bubbles., Chaz, ChefHOU, chris48hour, Chrome Playa, Commodent, Crunk, DaenerysTargy, daninja, Dawgfan, DecDeviL, decrulez96, DrY-iNsErTiOn, effinTyler, Evaluable, SweatyMidgets, flAmingw0rm, frag06, GetDeleted -_-, Girby2K11, gopher517, H!MOM, HomelandSec, Honeybro, HOST Lee, I'm A Rep Whore, iamdadutchpride, iDinosaurr, ihaxgames, iKlutz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, IzBoogz, j0nny, Janne, jeffers07, jeremylg, Joel, Josh, jsonnerrr, kart0on15, kiddblaze18, KriiziMca, LMFAP09, Lucas Mace, MaCi3k94MoMH, mattlrich, MidgetGangBang, mitchlawson2009, Mr cake man, Mr. Slim, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Houston, MrJC, MrMasterDazzle, MRS14T3R, Neal Caffrey, Night Wolf, Oniclan, Optimous_Meteor, Othman21, Pewp, Pho, Phrenzy, Post Count, Shebang, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, Recharge, Resumer, Sandyballz, SantaClawZ, ScopeKiller--, sergskate13, Shieldsy, shotkillah55, ShoutBox, Sn0wb0arder245, War Dogz, soebred, Spraze and 22 other users.
03-16-2011, 12:27 AM #56
dyem1
Keeper
I hope another ps3 dev get this hack and release it
03-16-2011, 12:41 AM #57
It'll never be released :(
03-16-2011, 12:42 AM #58
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!
Source: [url=ps3.jailbreakscene.com/2011/03/mathieulh’s-running-code-on-firmware-v3-60/]JAILBREAK SCENE[/url] // By: ClutchLikeMelo // March 15, 2011

Earlier we were hearing rumors of Mathieulh claiming to have codes running on the 3.60 firmware! We learned this from a user name drizzt, after he tweeted the IRC chat log! Well now, Mathieulh tweeted a video of custom firmware for 3.60! Winocm, the guy who uploaded the video says, “here’s that 3.60 hack that’ll never be released.”

EDIT: Due to how many non believers were flaming him, Mathieulh deleted the video and his account, then said the following:

people gave him crap witch ended up with no realease! could be fake though and that is also why there is no releaseNo
03-16-2011, 12:50 AM #59
dyem1
Keeper
Also, the person who originally uploaded the video (had the account winocm) has this blog You must login or register to view this content., so i think it can be real.
03-16-2011, 12:53 AM #60
guys im 99.9% sure its fake. If it was he would give us clues. So this guy wasted his time, because when the next firmware comes out hes gona get owned. For not releasing it.
03-16-2011, 12:59 AM #61
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Glad he won't release it because then everyone would have a jailbroken ps3 but wait if everyone has a jailbroken ps3 sony won't banned everyone and i won't have to worry about being banned
03-16-2011, 01:03 AM #62
cKyOne
I am error
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
Glad he won't release it because then everyone would have a jailbroken ps3 but wait if everyone has a jailbroken ps3 sony won't banned everyone and i won't have to worry about being banned

your logic is completely ****ed.
03-16-2011, 01:05 AM #63
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!

Did he release any links when the video was still up?:derp:
03-16-2011, 01:09 AM #64
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by darkcarnival View Post
Did he release any links when the video was still up?:derp:

no GTFO n00b/facepalm

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Some one should key log his computer and find out what he is really doing:y: :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo