03-15-2011, 10:15 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BREAKING NEWS: PS3 3.60 Firmware JAILBROKEN!
Source: [url=ps3.jailbreakscene.com/2011/03/mathieulh’s-running-code-on-firmware-v3-60/]JAILBREAK SCENE[/url] // By: ClutchLikeMelo // March 15, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Earlier we were hearing rumors of Mathieulh claiming to have codes running on the 3.60 firmware! We learned this from a user name drizzt, after he tweeted the IRC chat log! Well now, Mathieulh tweeted a video of custom firmware for 3.60! Winocm, the guy who uploaded the video says, “here’s that 3.60 hack that’ll never be released.”

EDIT: Due to how many non believers were flaming him, Mathieulh deleted the video and his account, then said the following:

Luckily I downloaded the video as soon as I saw it! Here it is re-uploaded!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtBy6txzpU[/ame]
Last edited by CLM ; 03-15-2011 at 11:41 PM.

The following 122 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

3arc, A Goony Goblin, acklamjoshua, Ada Wong, Adam West, adammmmm, Amanda, AMB, Arman M., Aussie_Bob21, b0snian, BADWOLF54, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bartacus, beryce, Beta-, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, Bubbles., Chaz, ChefHOU, chris48hour, Chrome Playa, Commodent, Crunk, DaenerysTargy, daninja, Dawgfan, DecDeviL, decrulez96, DrY-iNsErTiOn, effinTyler, Evaluable, SweatyMidgets, flAmingw0rm, frag06, GetDeleted -_-, Girby2K11, gopher517, H!MOM, HomelandSec, Honeybro, HOST Lee, I'm A Rep Whore, iamdadutchpride, iDinosaurr, ihaxgames, iKlutz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, IzBoogz, j0nny, Janne, jeffers07, jeremylg, Joel, Josh, jsonnerrr, kart0on15, kiddblaze18, KriiziMca, LMFAP09, Lucas Mace, MaCi3k94MoMH, mattlrich, MidgetGangBang, mitchlawson2009, Mr cake man, Mr. Slim, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Houston, MrJC, MrMasterDazzle, MRS14T3R, Neal Caffrey, Night Wolf, Oniclan, Optimous_Meteor, Othman21, Pewp, Pho, Phrenzy, Post Count, Shebang, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, Recharge, Resumer, Sandyballz, SantaClawZ, ScopeKiller--, sergskate13, Shieldsy, shotkillah55, ShoutBox, Sn0wb0arder245, War Dogz, soebred, Spraze and 22 other users.
03-16-2011, 01:35 AM #74
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
Claps wow good one i didnt see that coming :O

oh you didnt? well, im not a ****ing n00b cuz im a Bottom Feeder, and i dont come here for just CFW, im not a leecher, i give ppl +REP if they release cool shit, like patches, cfw, shit like that.
03-16-2011, 01:36 AM #75
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by darkcarnival View Post
oh you didnt? well, im not a ****ing n00b cuz im a Bottom Feeder, and i dont come here for just CFW, im not a leecher, i give ppl +REP if they release cool shit, like patches, cfw, shit like that.

you have like a rep power of 0? you have like no post!?!

congratsClaps
03-16-2011, 01:42 AM #76
Jolly Nigga
NGUs Resident Nigga
Originally posted by F33L View Post
My men, there is a shitstorm a brewing from the south.
Get your umbrellas cause its gonna be a nasty one.

Shiiiiit, Do these guys ever sleep. It seems like they're always trying to jailbreak the PS3. IMO, he should of kept this to himself, sometimes people like him just crave attention. Magglass1 is going to up all night trying to keep the servers up, I think we might even hit one millions members. :P
03-16-2011, 01:45 AM #77
Wow so I guess 3.60 wasn't "unhackable." I've never tried CFW before, but I'm kind of hoping it doesn't come out. Probably will though from someone else.
03-16-2011, 01:46 AM #78
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Jolly
Shiiiiit, Do these guys ever sleep. It seems like they're always trying to jailbreak the PS3. IMO, he should of kept this to himself, sometimes people like him just crave attention. Magglass1 is going to up all night trying to keep the servers up, I think we might even hit one millions members. :P

lol 2 milestones in one day, that would be awesomeClaps:p
03-16-2011, 01:48 AM #79
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
you have like a rep power of 0? you have like no post!?!

congratsClaps

and??? listen im on ps3 hacking, not on ngu, i dont really care how much rep i have. theres alot of immature people on hereNo
03-16-2011, 01:51 AM #80
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by darkcarnival View Post
and??? listen im on ps3 hacking, not on ngu, i dont really care how much rep i have. theres alot of immature people on hereNo

okay ill tell ya something, im not out here to act like this to NGU members just dont come to this thread and post asking if he included the download! to many noobs coming these days and asking that so that is what made you look like one:p
03-16-2011, 01:51 AM #81
3arc
Meow.
*Waits for shitstorm*
03-16-2011, 01:51 AM #82
My leecher senses are tingling!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo