10-01-2011, 05:48 PM #1
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so For those of you that don't know what a lagswitch is i will tell you,

A lag switch is a mechanism installed on a home network that allows you to insert delays into the flow of local traffic to the Internet. Lag switches are normally used by players wanting to cheat. Lag switches are unrelated to normal network switches.

In other words if you use a lagswitch in Battlefield 3 the players will become frozen givein you the easy chance to shoot the Kunt's in the head haha,

here is a video on how to make a lagswitch !

Now when you get your lagswitch made ect,

join a game on bf3, sit with a sniper somewere when you see your enemy flip your lagswitch and he will become frozen, shoot him once or twice then unflip your lagswitch boom he will die ! haha

anyways enjoy guys

Oh a message for all you bf3 fan boys

your game willl never Ever Beat mw Gfg ! Smile

^^ No pun intended but i know im gonna get alot of hate from the bf3 fan boys.. lol

[/FONT]
Last edited by xMurphyBoiix ; 10-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.

The following 9 users groaned at xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

adzybee., AnthonySchutte, dex2grigg, Dreamcather, GetDeleted -_-, riotmost, Tha_Cartel, urbex, xLew--
10-01-2011, 09:49 PM #2
I joined a game and started lag switching, on other peoples screen I freeze. Not them...

The following 3 users say thank you to HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, Jorgos Nomikos, slim355
10-01-2011, 11:26 PM #3
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
You will freeze when your internet toggles on and off?
If your internet is off for the moment, so will all the other people run by normal and you will get then "Time Out" if you dont turn the laggswitch on fast?

This will only work if YOU are the host of an server ?
10-02-2011, 08:23 PM #4
urbex
Whos Awesome?
Doesn't work, illogical, dedicated servers, etc.

The following 6 users say thank you to urbex for this useful post:

.50Cal, Dank, GetDeleted -_-, Infinity, mcnibs96, xLew--
10-03-2011, 10:10 PM #5
BiggIE_909
PS3 Exploiter
You have to be host of the game for this to work......... lots of people did it for call of duty world at war
10-03-2011, 10:23 PM #6
Bush.
Long Gone Day
Uh NO* -.- :n:
Last edited by Bush. ; 12-05-2011 at 11:58 PM.
10-04-2011, 09:23 AM #7
LMAO, lag switches don't work in Battlefeld.

The following user thanked casavult for this useful post:

Clodey
10-04-2011, 10:33 AM #8
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
Lag switch.... Really? Not Happy or Sad
10-04-2011, 01:14 PM #9
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
Lag switch does work and you don't need too be host and ill prove this to who ever Smile
10-05-2011, 09:34 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
LOL people who lag switch just lag them self i was playing again a few lag switchers and i was ruinign them, they was trying all this lagging and then proning i was just empting a few bullets and ducking in cover, half the time when i was in cover after stopping shooting, id get a kill .. oh and theres nothing wrong with my connection is your going to try blame that.

players who lag this game truely suck. its not a hard game but fails will be fails.

joker

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

riotmost, ZombieGoBoom1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo