10-01-2011, 05:48 PM #1
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so For those of you that don't know what a lagswitch is i will tell you,

A lag switch is a mechanism installed on a home network that allows you to insert delays into the flow of local traffic to the Internet. Lag switches are normally used by players wanting to cheat. Lag switches are unrelated to normal network switches.

In other words if you use a lagswitch in Battlefield 3 the players will become frozen givein you the easy chance to shoot the Kunt's in the head haha,

here is a video on how to make a lagswitch !

Now when you get your lagswitch made ect,

join a game on bf3, sit with a sniper somewere when you see your enemy flip your lagswitch and he will become frozen, shoot him once or twice then unflip your lagswitch boom he will die ! haha

anyways enjoy guys

Oh a message for all you bf3 fan boys

your game willl never Ever Beat mw Gfg ! Smile

^^ No pun intended but i know im gonna get alot of hate from the bf3 fan boys.. lol

[/FONT]
Last edited by xMurphyBoiix ; 10-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.

The following 9 users groaned at xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

adzybee., AnthonySchutte, dex2grigg, Dreamcather, GetDeleted -_-, riotmost, Tha_Cartel, urbex, xLew--
10-05-2011, 07:16 PM #11
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Or you could play a game legitimately and everyone can have fun.
10-05-2011, 07:33 PM #12
Sean - LFC
Gym leader
wow this works was messing about with it with my friend Happy
11-07-2011, 02:55 AM #13
wow the op is an idiot

this is why dedicated servers are important, makes a world of difference when everyone has the same ping level and u dont have to worry about host pulling some udp flooding bullshi*
11-07-2011, 02:39 PM #14
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
A lag switch only works when you're host which is why they are used mainly on COD, BF3 has dedicated servers which are hosted by EA or by people who have purchased one. So no, lag switches don't work on BF3 you retard of a person.

The following user thanked Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ
11-07-2011, 10:12 PM #15
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
One of these threads again...
11-08-2011, 02:57 AM #16
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
In SOCOM (1,2,3,CA) it actually worked really well, but in SOCOM 4 not so much.
11-08-2011, 02:14 PM #17
Alt
Banned
If you use a lag switch you are dumb.
11-09-2011, 12:27 AM #18
If your a COD fan boy why post a thread in the Battlefield 3 section? What a clown.:wtf:
11-09-2011, 02:53 AM #19
drive4567
Dis community (lol)
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Ok so For those of you that don't know what a lagswitch is i will tell you,

A lag switch is a mechanism installed on a home network that allows you to insert delays into the flow of local traffic to the Internet. Lag switches are normally used by players wanting to cheat. Lag switches are unrelated to normal network switches.

In other words if you use a lagswitch in Battlefield 3 the players will become frozen givein you the easy chance to shoot the Kunt's in the head haha,

here is a video on how to make a lagswitch !

Now when you get your lagswitch made ect,

join a game on bf3, sit with a sniper somewere when you see your enemy flip your lagswitch and he will become frozen, shoot him once or twice then unflip your lagswitch boom he will die ! haha

anyways enjoy guys

Oh a message for all you bf3 fan boys

your game willl never Ever Beat mw Gfg ! Smile

^^ No pun intended but i know im gonna get alot of hate from the bf3 fan boys.. lol

[/FONT]

If you hate fan boys you have contradicted yourself by saying Call of duty: MW # is a better game. You're being a fanboy yourself instead of remaining neutral.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo