10-09-2011, 09:17 PM #1
Default Avatar
andy27
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); bf3 vs mw3 ??? wat is the best ???

The following 12 users groaned at andy27 for this awful post:

Ada Wong, AnthonySchutte, ARVINLOCOx, Assassin, Bush., ePic_3.o, HomelandSec, isoBlueGu, Leftwinger, Onehungrywater, Platinum G, Wondoh
10-12-2011, 11:37 AM #20
I agree with eXVy and Wondoh. They're both going to be great games, so why keep flaming on one another? If MW3 is a "MW2 Map Pack", then it will be an amazing game, in my opinion. I will be getting both games, and I'm looking forward to both.
10-12-2011, 03:13 PM #21
Originally posted by HowsMyDROPSHOT View Post
well if you like a high frames per second id go for cod (60fps) bf3 (30fps)
if you are looking for flowers that are painted on the floor get bf3
if you are looking for a great game MW3!!

cod my have higher fps but battlefield has better graphics.
go flame battlefield in the cod section.

The following user thanked reddragon3999 for this useful post:

blahokay1
10-12-2011, 06:19 PM #22
Assassin
Easter Egg!
i sense a COD vs BF war. :dumb:
10-13-2011, 05:07 PM #23
Kuragara
I am error
I agree with the users before me, they are both completely different games, I don't even know why people started comparing them in the first place. I'll be getting both games.
It's like comparing Super Smash Bros to Mortal Kombat, Just don't. :y:
Last edited by Kuragara ; 10-13-2011 at 05:15 PM.

The following user thanked Kuragara for this useful post:

blahokay1
10-13-2011, 05:19 PM #24
SenseJr
Bounty hunter
cant compare these games Smile
10-15-2011, 11:20 PM #25
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Lmao....the last battlefield was "suppose" to be epic...and was trash....bf3 beta is trash....its boring to play...so basically if u want to see some trees fall over from. Grenades and ura booboo at playing cod...well bf3 is for you

The following 3 users groaned at r2blazer2 for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx, DCLXVI, Octavia
10-16-2011, 01:05 AM #26
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
Lmao....the last battlefield was "suppose" to be epic...and was trash....bf3 beta is trash....its boring to play...so basically if u want to see some trees fall over from. Grenades and ura booboo at playing cod...well bf3 is for you

and if you want something thats mindless, recycled and copied/pasted every year, then CoD is for you. BF3 is for the big boys, kids like you dont understand how to work and communicate as a team. Im glad to see your not going to be playing BF3, less people like you on the battlefield, the more better. Oh and judging the final release of a game by a beta, lulwut.
10-16-2011, 01:18 AM #27
MW3 leggoooooooo!
10-16-2011, 01:25 PM #28
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Platinum
and if you want something thats mindless, recycled and copied/pasted every year, then CoD is for you. BF3 is for the big boys, kids like you dont understand how to work and communicate as a team. Im glad to see your not going to be playing BF3, less people like you on the battlefield, the more better. Oh and judging the final release of a game by a beta, lulwut.
lmao..the copy and paste obviously works...how many yrs now has cod pooped on its competition now? Ur crapplefield still cant beat it....and we all know mw3 sales will blow bf3 away...its unsaid really...like I said fanboy....bf3 is where all the bad kid cod players go........p.s. Communicate as a team?...lmao..u pussy

The following 2 users groaned at r2blazer2 for this awful post:

Chaz, Octavia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo