10-09-2011, 09:17 PM #1
Default Avatar
andy27
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); bf3 vs mw3 ??? wat is the best ???

The following 12 users groaned at andy27 for this awful post:

Ada Wong, AnthonySchutte, ARVINLOCOx, Assassin, Bush., ePic_3.o, HomelandSec, isoBlueGu, Leftwinger, Onehungrywater, Platinum G, Wondoh
10-19-2011, 02:28 AM #56
BF3>MW2 map pack with update

lol idc whats best I like both cod and BF...I just like BF alot more cause it takes more to win than just run around and shoot.

Cod is more idgaf mood game...yeah I can quickscope and run and run and run and run and maybe run some more...lunge 50k feet and knife someone...thats the type of game you just **** around on

ONLY my opinion
10-19-2011, 03:13 AM #57
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by PwNeR View Post

Cod is more idgaf mood game...yeah I can quickscope and run and run and run and run and maybe run some more...lunge 50k feet and knife someone...thats the type of game you just **** around on

That perfectly sums up what CoD games are about. Happy

The following user thanked Platinum G for this useful post:

nAb_PwNeR
10-22-2011, 02:48 PM #58
teh-gangsta
Pokemon Trainer
Here is my opinion:

MW3: Campers are a very stressful problem

BF3: Got a Bazooka? BOOOOOM Yippy Kay yay campers

MW3: Same old gameplay

BF3: Oh yeah new stuff, NOW I'm never gonna be bored

MW3: Say who stole my vehicle!!!!

BF3: No one stole it, use it anytime

Conclusion: BF3

Why: Because you can destroy buildings and kill campers right where their camping and you are the killstreak, what I mean by that is you can lay support for teammates without getting any kills. Also the graphics are ALMOST real, except the war in this game never happened, The guns almost sound real as well, but if I were you I would buy BF3 for PS3 or PC and in order for your game to not lag, get a multi-core processor with a great video card, be sure its gaming computer, I just build my computers, lol.
10-22-2011, 06:32 PM #59
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by gangsta View Post
Here is my opinion:

MW3: Campers are a very stressful problem

BF3: Got a Bazooka? BOOOOOM Yippy Kay yay campers

MW3: Same old gameplay

BF3: Oh yeah new stuff, NOW I'm never gonna be bored

MW3: Say who stole my vehicle!!!!

BF3: No one stole it, use it anytime

Conclusion: BF3

Why: Because you can destroy buildings and kill campers right where their camping and you are the killstreak, what I mean by that is you can lay support for teammates without getting any kills. Also the graphics are ALMOST real, except the war in this game never happened, The guns almost sound real as well, but if I were you I would buy BF3 for PS3 or PC and in order for your game to not lag, get a multi-core processor with a great video card, be sure its gaming computer, I just build my computers, lol.

vehicles? wtf Cod has vehicles? /facepalm
10-24-2011, 12:50 AM #60
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Battlefield has sold more preorders, just sayin'.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo