05-01-2012, 11:55 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 34 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

Abe, Assassin, AyeeLG, badiban, Black-Ops-, Chaz, crazy_demon_01, Deeviation, Fuser's Hoe, gola, Hondarydr, Invalld, K5‎‎, LEzStarz, User23434, MrJC, Night Wolf, Jango, Phrenzy, Pimp, Cmd-X, Rath, RayJ_chugs, redbullmasta, Reflection., Sigma, Storm, Stub Hero, SuperGamecube64, vTiger., xShowtime32x, Zatox-
05-02-2012, 02:47 AM #29
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by Luke View Post
I myself liked the older CoDs, like World at War and MW2. This game looks too futuristic for me, but I'll have to wait and see.

Same. After MW2 they've just flat out sucked in my opinion.
05-02-2012, 03:40 AM #30
ic0de
Hurah!
Never in the history of games will there be another cod4, also, we said the same thing last year: "MW3 looks sick!" Best thing to do is not worry so much about the game right now and let it take its course until its launch, Imo. We will just have to see in the future....
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Interesting
Nice to see trey are trying new ideas also nice to see a new style of story line.
Wonder if they changed the online alot or a bit as they appear to have changed the setting.

Could be the new COD4 new setting and major changes.
Look forward to more info.

Not hyped about it but curious
05-02-2012, 03:50 AM #31
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Glad to see that they're using IW's Engine for their game instead of the shitty one they used for the last Black Ops

The black ops engine is the engine modified from w@w which uses the same engine as cod4 which has been in use since cod2 and its used in mw3 as current and its called iw 3.0 used in black ops mw3 and going to be used in black ops 2...... You must login or register to view this content.
05-02-2012, 04:06 AM #32
its the same game each year. people saying "theyre trying new things" are retarded. a few new gimmicks like them retarded ass robot birds or whatever the fuck they even are arent trying "new things." how bout they use a new engine that doesnt look the same as the last call of duty, and the one before that and the one before that. i just hope they dont make zombies retarded like the black ops ones because zombies are all this game has got going for it, its the same with every treyarch call of duty.

i gotta bring it up, but the next battlefield will possibly be bf 2143 and if it is it will undoubtedly trash black ops 2, the same way battlefield 3 beat mw3, but cod fanboys are too proud or ignorant to accept and acknowledge it and switch to the better game. dice have already done a futuristic shooter which means they have experience to work off of so if they are doing another one, which i hope they are, then 2143 will undoubtedly be better than black ops 2.
Last edited by MBO ; 05-02-2012 at 04:11 AM.
05-02-2012, 04:21 AM #33
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
To all the graphics nerds bitching and complaining: You do realize that no matter how shitty the graphics, COD series will remain number one in the world. And besides, if you're going to nit pick, go play BF3. The good thing about this game is they're not using the same fucking engine from the past game. :dumb: (MW3 for the idiots who don't get it)

This looks epic, and I'm happy Treyarch is deciding to take a stand, and see what happens. They'll make it regardless because of the first part of the series...Call Of Duty behind their name. I despised Treyarch before because well, their games were shit. But either way, I'm going to buy this game for the single player. So if Multiplayer blows, it's ok because I got it for the one player awesomeness. :fa:
05-02-2012, 04:35 AM #34
I always love watching the trailers in 720p, because I find it hilarious how the graphics in the video, is always better then in the actual game in 1080p.

Is this COD or Star Wars? I don't remember any of those walking shooting reptilian looking things walking around in the last Black Ops.
05-02-2012, 06:48 AM #35
Black-Ops-
I <3 NGU!
Originally posted by 713 View Post
lol @ this fool saying graphics and looks epic. Looks the damn same. They need a new engine bad. Looks like we going to be in aircrafts. Probably trying to counter against BF games. I don't know what more to say. looks ok but could be down fall for COD.

The funny thing is that the same people like you that talk shit about COD end up buying it. I will be there as well the tens of millions of people at the midnight launch. The trailer shown shows a great sense of hope and excitement for COD as a whole and for the future.
05-02-2012, 07:03 AM #36
Original
League Champion
The year is 2025 and their using horses wat
05-02-2012, 07:04 AM #37
Merkii
Former Staff
When zombies are confirmed, I will buy it :fa:

One thing I hope for the game is that multiplayer maps are multiplied by 20 and vehicles added :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo