05-01-2012, 11:55 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 34 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

Abe, Assassin, AyeeLG, badiban, Black-Ops-, Chaz, crazy_demon_01, Deeviation, Fuser's Hoe, gola, Hondarydr, Invalld, K5‎‎, LEzStarz, User23434, MrJC, Night Wolf, Jango, Phrenzy, Pimp, Cmd-X, Rath, RayJ_chugs, redbullmasta, Reflection., Sigma, Storm, Stub Hero, SuperGamecube64, vTiger., xShowtime32x, Zatox-
05-01-2012, 11:58 PM #2
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
I am not going to lie this game looks really epic. The graphics look really good as well.

The following user groaned -DirtySeX- for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
05-02-2012, 12:05 AM #3
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by HornyMilkFish View Post
I am not going to lie this game looks really epic. The graphics look really good as well.

Graphics look like crap, sorry they have for the last 5 years, since CoD 4. And the game will succeed again because of the franchise but it will more than likely be crap.

The following 14 users say thank you to Jakeyy for this useful post:

-Google-, *SCHAOS*, Blackstorm, K5‎‎, MRL3GS, NeedaBathSoon, ResistTheSun, Sicarius, Smokin420, SoCal714, SuperSaiyanBiH, Threatz2Fresshh, x_DaftVader_x, xBHR

The following 9 users groaned at Jakeyy for this awful post:

-DirtySeX-, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Jaz., Joshycc, Kratos_, LEzStarz, Nummpty, PryZeex, RayJ_chugs
05-02-2012, 12:08 AM #4
riotmost
The Bad Guy
The death of cod right here Reaper

The following 6 users say thank you to riotmost for this useful post:

*SCHAOS*, crazy_demon_01, Devz-x, SuperSaiyanBiH, x_DaftVader_x

The following 6 users groaned at riotmost for this awful post:

DARK-LEGEND_GR, Jaz., Kratos_, User23434, PryZeex, Rip The Jacker
05-02-2012, 12:08 AM #5
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4* :dumb: cuz that's what it looks like
Last edited by Deeviation ; 05-02-2012 at 01:52 AM.
05-02-2012, 12:11 AM #6
JewC
Big Sister
Don't know why you all hating. Everyone was crying for something different, well, it's something different.

The following 12 users say thank you to JewC for this useful post:

-DirtySeX-, crazy_demon_01, D1995P, Jaz., Joshycc, Kratos_, LEzStarz, MrJC, oG GUNN3R, PryZeex, wardy
05-02-2012, 12:13 AM #7
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
This has renewed my faith in the series a little. Not for the gameplay per-say, but the fact
that Treyarch is the only one that is willing to make a fucking stand and risk it all with something
new like this. They took a big risk with some stuff in Black Ops, and this futuristic warfare looks
incredible. Not visually perhaps, but in terms of the idea. Here's too the revival of the COD series! :beer:

(hopefully :p)
Last edited by Chaz ; 05-03-2012 at 01:46 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Chaz for this useful post:

chrisauh, Hondarydr, Jaz., JewC, Kratos_, MrJC, NJN, oG GUNN3R, PryZeex
05-02-2012, 12:13 AM #8
lol @ this fool saying graphics and looks epic. Looks the damn same. They need a new engine bad. Looks like we going to be in aircrafts. Probably trying to counter against BF games. I don't know what more to say. looks ok but could be down fall for COD.

The following user thanked hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

SuperSaiyanBiH

The following 3 users groaned at hTx_Stunna_713 for this awful post:

-DirtySeX-, IRAQ, RayJ_chugs
05-02-2012, 12:16 AM #9
chrisauh
Little One
I wonder how the guns are going to be in this game, since it seems like it takes place in the future
05-02-2012, 12:22 AM #10
TACTICAL HORSE READY FOR DEPLOYMENT! :carling:
Last edited by Hondarydr ; 05-02-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Because I'm the muthafugging Hondarydr

The following 15 users say thank you to Hondarydr for this useful post:

Blackstorm, bmxrcodol04, Chaz, ChillChiefly96, D1995P, Im Po, Invalld, Kratos_, Modus, Mugen904, ResistTheSun, SuperSaiyanBiH, Threatz2Fresshh, xBHR, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo