Post: Borderlands2 - 8049052 Badass Rank with 104% bonus to all stats +205 golden keys
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This profile save took me awhile to equalize in terms of bonus stats and farming terramorphous using the slaglicked glitch.

Credit goes out to the ngu members who brought us all these great borderlands 2 saves to use. I just added one more on the already amazing list of saves.

I hope you enjoy it!

Slag-licked glitch Siren save (use the slagged conference call shotgun to trigger the glitch)
You must login or register to view this content. With 0 items in backpack (when you hit around 5000 items in backpack restore the save as the ps3 will crash once it reaches near 7000 items.
UPDATE: Thank GodlyBeAsT95 for actually taking the time clearing up the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19720[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content. Badass US Save

You must login or register to view this content. Converted EU Save thanks to jimbob83

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL PROFILE SAVE BEFORE USING THIS!
Last edited by theeze ; 10-15-2012 at 04:06 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to theeze for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, alooloo, bilaljalook, ClydeShebang, deeppink, floyd1369, FunnyFunkyCow, Gabberhard, gatoCRM, GodlyBeAsT95, hussler, HUYI82, JordanElliott94, justdarko, king21, mark1, mazdafreak, Jango, PizzaLord, Seabook, Sir Zee, skruff, Space_Honky, TioGabbyBK, Untouchable_God, xBazille, XxCOD5DEVILxX, yzaasn
10-15-2012, 05:44 AM #29
Originally posted by YourMajesty514 View Post
The profile data with the badass rank doesnt lock up my system. The Slag-Lick glitched siren data did. I figured out why.. The backpack had to many extra items in it. So I went to a vender and marked all the extra items as trash and sold them and no more crashes. Took about 45 minutes to do so but I finally got it. So if your using his Siren the problem is the backpack being over packed. If your just using the Profile data for the badass rank then idk what the issue is for you. But for me its working fine.

I don't know either, I only used the Profile data and my characters are only holding what they can.
I'm not sure if it would be the console itself, I have a 1st generation PS3. You know, the one that is heavy enough to kill with.
10-15-2012, 05:55 AM #30
YourMajesty514
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by it View Post
I don't know either, I only used the Profile data and my characters are only holding what they can.
I'm not sure if it would be the console itself, I have a 1st generation PS3. You know, the one that is heavy enough to kill with.

Hmm. Not sure. It works fine on my system.. I'm actually increasing the BA rank as we speak its at 9.6mill on my file. Will upload when I get it to 10mill. I didn't use any of the BA tokens either.
10-15-2012, 02:36 PM #31
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
i suggest everybody use this save. and when ur screen turns white and stays there for a like a couple seconds after dying when spawning, dashboard and recopy from your usb. otherwise ull end up at a point where it lags like hell and will freeze. then u wont have your new rank that u spent time on. my ps3 crashed 10 times last night. then i downloaded this guys and it was all fine. loaded within like not even 10 seconds.

Originally posted by GodlyBeAsT95 View Post
this took me a while but here is your save but with 0 items in backpack, and yes i did sell all the items, by pressing trash on them

You must login or register to view this content.

MAKE SURE TO THANK HIM! i can't imagine how long it took to mark all those skins as trash. i tried selling one and it lagged like hell. LOL
Last edited by JordanElliott94 ; 10-15-2012 at 02:47 PM.
10-15-2012, 02:49 PM #32
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by JordanElliott94 View Post
i suggest everybody use this save. and when ur screen turns white and stays there for a like a couple seconds after dying when spawning, dashboard and recopy from your usb. otherwise ull end up at a point where it lags like hell and will freeze. then u wont have your new rank that u spent time on. my ps3 crashed 10 times last night. then i downloaded this guys and it was all fine. loaded within like not even 10 seconds.

MAKE SURE TO THANK HIM! i can't imagine how long it took to mark all those skins as trash. i tried selling one and it lagged like hell. LOL

you need to set it up on splitscreen, than you can load that save and sell the sh1t ... but that shouldnt care anybody now.
10-15-2012, 03:41 PM #33
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Loader View Post
you need to set it up on splitscreen, than you can load that save and sell the sh1t ... but that shouldnt care anybody now.

yea. i dont got a second controller tho. i live in a box
10-15-2012, 04:03 PM #34
Originally posted by GodlyBeAsT95 View Post
this took me a while but here is your save but with 0 items in backpack, and yes i did sell all the items, by pressing trash on them

You must login or register to view this content.

updated main post thanks to your effort! It must have taken you awhile to clear all that up.
10-15-2012, 04:06 PM #35
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
9 mill badass rank? lol i'm looking forward to that.
10-15-2012, 04:18 PM #36
Gabberhard
Bounty hunter
Hello,
Thanks for these saves dude !
Great job !
10-15-2012, 04:22 PM #37
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
Well the game freezes by me with roundabout 600-800 backpack stuff ... not even think on 5000 :O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo