Post: Borderlands2 - 8049052 Badass Rank with 104% bonus to all stats +205 golden keys
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This profile save took me awhile to equalize in terms of bonus stats and farming terramorphous using the slaglicked glitch.

Credit goes out to the ngu members who brought us all these great borderlands 2 saves to use. I just added one more on the already amazing list of saves.

I hope you enjoy it!

Slag-licked glitch Siren save (use the slagged conference call shotgun to trigger the glitch)
You must login or register to view this content. With 0 items in backpack (when you hit around 5000 items in backpack restore the save as the ps3 will crash once it reaches near 7000 items.
UPDATE: Thank GodlyBeAsT95 for actually taking the time clearing up the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19720[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content. Badass US Save

You must login or register to view this content. Converted EU Save thanks to jimbob83

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL PROFILE SAVE BEFORE USING THIS!
Last edited by theeze ; 10-15-2012 at 04:06 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to theeze for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, alooloo, bilaljalook, ClydeShebang, deeppink, floyd1369, FunnyFunkyCow, Gabberhard, gatoCRM, GodlyBeAsT95, hussler, HUYI82, JordanElliott94, justdarko, king21, mark1, mazdafreak, Jango, PizzaLord, Seabook, Sir Zee, skruff, Space_Honky, TioGabbyBK, Untouchable_God, xBazille, XxCOD5DEVILxX, yzaasn
10-17-2012, 06:07 PM #65
Infumed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MacksG View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

it has a gunzerker and commando.. i'd like the gunzerker,, but i couldn't figuire out which one, i think its the 00016, one.. :/ im sorry i was trying to use USB and forgot which was which

I just wanted slots and Heads and what not.. maybe two infinty pistols and a modded shield and rocket Awesome face lol, i have on xbox, if we can't have on ps3 yet. then i'll wait :( lol

There is a Tut stickied at the top of the page.

You should be able to understand how to use Xploder after you read this.

10-17-2012, 06:21 PM #66
MacksG
Haxor!
Originally posted by theeze View Post
If you're having trouble send me a save that belongs to your profile and i'll sign it for you. I think the problem is your not copying it back to one of your original saves.
The way it works is you have two colums on the left are the save stored either from downloaded saves or transferred saves to xploder

On the right is your usb stick with all your saves.

1. Grab a save you want and put it on a usb stick
2. Open Xploder
3. In the Xploder menu on the right hand side pick the save you just put on the stick
4. Copy it over to the PC under ps3 gamesaves on your left hand side.
5. highlight he game save you just transferred from the left hand side.
6. Click on one of your saves from your ps3 (It could be any save) from the right and click copy to memory card.

You must login or register to view this content. - xploder folder
That? or this?
You must login or register to view this content. - ps3 folder

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Infumed View Post
There is a Tut stickied at the top of the page.

You should be able to understand how to use Xploder after you read this.

Thanks but that doesn't help me more then i already knew.. we can't know our own console numbers and account ids? and do it manually? .. why i' pay 20$ when its free for xbox .. ~__~ lol not really complaining just looking at it from all sides. But gosh. i get its a save, but i don't understand how to resign on Sony. its weird.
Last edited by MacksG ; 10-17-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Picture and correction of saves.
10-17-2012, 07:07 PM #67
Infumed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MacksG View Post
You must login or register to view this content. - xploder folder
That? or this?
You must login or register to view this content. - ps3 folder

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Thanks but that doesn't help me more then i already knew.. we can't know our own console numbers and account ids? and do it manually? .. why i' pay 20$ when its free for xbox .. ~__~ lol not really complaining just looking at it from all sides. But gosh. i get its a save, but i don't understand how to resign on Sony. its weird.

Ok start by putting the Modded save or trophy save on your USB.

Now open Xploder and refresh your memory stick, Now on the right you should see the save.

Drag the save over to the left side on top of MY PS3 GAMESAVES.

Next, take the USB to your ps3 and put any save that is Linked to the PSN you want your Modded save associated with.

Take the USB with YOUR save back to the computer with xploder still open and then click refresh memory stick.

Now you should see your save now on the right and the modded save you want on the left still under MY PS3 GAMESAVES.

All you have to do now is DRAG the modded save from the left ON TOP of the save that is on the right.

After you do this it should ask you if you want to override the save? if not it will ask you something along those lines and just click yes.

You should now see 2 gamesaves on the right side, YOUR SAVE and the MODDED SAVE. So just take your USB and import the modded save to your PS3 and it should work.
10-17-2012, 08:53 PM #68
MacksG
Haxor!
Thank you kind sir about to put into ps3, Thank you

Now that is done, how do i go about opening my ps3 save to edit? Smile <3 Happy

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

#Also did anyone make a save with all the "heads and outfits" , mine are still on my save but they don't stay on the badass glitched save.. so, i can't figuire out how to keep it on my account.. I'd very much love A save with the outfits and head, and a legendary equips.. but its no big deal.. just the outfits :( i had 64. now its at 40:/
Last edited by MacksG ; 10-17-2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Thanks Infumed
10-17-2012, 10:32 PM #69
A new patch came out. Do not patch if you aren't done with the slaglicked glitch (highlighted in blue)

10/17/12 Update

Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode.
Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player’s backpack than is actually there.
Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they’re trading the same number of items with each other.
Fixed clients sometimes losing access to fast travel stations unlocked during co-op progression.
Fixed the favorite/trash icons on inventory items sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
Added safeguards against the game getting stuck on a ‘Saving…’ prompt when a client with a splitscreen player saves and quits the game under specific rare circumstances.
Fixed the “has abandoned your struggle!” message sometimes appearing with no player name.
Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when trying to join a game where the host had recently returned from a downloadable content area.
Fixed an error where clients would sometimes see certain weapons firing in incorrect directions.
Fixed a blocker in the “Awesome faceo No Harm” mission and repaired users already affected by the bug.
Fixed an issue with savegames sometimes causing the game to stutter / freeze and repaired saves already affected by the bug.
Made the user’s inventory not jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
Fixed a bug with shields that reduce the player’s maximum health not displaying the amount of health reduced on the item card.
Fixed a bug where some challenges would sometimes re-complete levels 1 through 5 over and over again, granting the user additional ranks and tokens.
Enemies affected by a Siren’s Thoughtlock ability may now be damaged by other players.
Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose their third and fourth weapon slots. Characters who have already lost these slots will be repaired the next time they are loaded.
Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
Fixed occasionally skipping players being added to the “players met” list.
Fixed network settings staying in LAN mode when reconnecting to PSN after signing out while the game was in an online mode.
Fixed the Taiwanese currency not displaying correctly in the in-game marketplace.
10-18-2012, 12:19 AM #70
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
If you wanna keep doing the slag glitch make a new psn account. Make sure to signup for psn or you cant resign the saves. Then resign to that account. But just skip the update thing. Smile i already created mine.
10-18-2012, 12:30 AM #71
Hello All, I was wondering how long xploder takes to give you a product key. I bought mine like 10 hours ago. not used to waiting for digital items
10-18-2012, 02:29 AM #72
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
Took me 2-3 days :/
10-18-2012, 05:17 AM #73
hey there trying to use some of the game saves but cant use them due to them not being mine how do i fix this problem helps plxxx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo