Post: *Tutorial* How to HP mod cars after 2.12 using Garage Editor 1.3.1
04-25-2013, 03:28 AM #1
ELITEFLEET03
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright i am posting this tutorial today for anyone that do not know how to HP mod cars after 2.12

Link to garage editor 1.3.1
You must login or register to view this content.

This video is how to get over a 100,000 HP on any car after 2.12

Update: cars do not need to have all the parts added before you mod them.
watch it though when you buy parts after you mod a car as some parts and take HP away i have a 30,000 hp Audi R8 that will go all the way down to 1800hp if i add a LSD to it. i don't know why

Update two: this is a updated video it is a lot longer and more in depth with proof it both working on a stock car and online at the end. I hope you guys find this new video helpful.

Alright from what i am figuring out not all cars work. i have not found any personally that don't work for me but if anyone knows of any cars that don't work or they cant get to work send me a message on here with the exact name of the car and i will test it and if it for sure don't work i will post it on here so people know what cars for sure do not work.

List of confirmed working cars.

Lamborghini Aventador 49,000

Lamborghini Murcielago 640 and 670 43,000

Bugatti Veyron 28,000

Dodge Viper ACR 1,900

X1 5g 108,000

X2010 408,000

X2011 415,000? was told this dont have one

Audi RS6 Avant 28,000

Audi R8 38,000

Chevy Silverado SS 170,000

Nissan skyline R32 (Premium) 6,500

Nissan Skyline R33 (Premium) 6,300

All NASCARS around 1100

2010 Camero ss 4000

1969 Camero z28 3600

2000 Camero z28 3800

Mclaren f1 6600

I will be adding more cars thats all i can think of off hand if anyone has any cars that they want be to put on the list that work just tell me the exact type of car and the max hp and i will be glad to put it up here
Last edited by ELITEFLEET03 ; 05-12-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: New video and confirmed working cars list

The following 13 users say thank you to ELITEFLEET03 for this useful post:

briizzy197, cocacolin, DAZGANGSTA, Vin Diesal, gt5gt5gt5, klown, LongDrifts, max2008, mexplayer83, Mk250, Moontallico, perrypus
06-14-2013, 06:11 AM #200
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ELITEFLEET03 View Post
If you want credits use garage editor. other than that make sure you use the lower video thats the one for getting alot of hp on a x1

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Yes body swaps work. chassis and other swaps dont

that is interesting, on 2.11 when you do a body swap you can add all the parts from the body you are using, does this do the same thing on 2.12, and if so when you switch the body does it switch the parts to match the body?
06-14-2013, 01:28 PM #201
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
that is interesting, on 2.11 when you do a body swap you can add all the parts from the body you are using, does this do the same thing on 2.12, and if so when you switch the body does it switch the parts to match the body?

Unsure.. Bought a standard Miata .. Installed supercharger a few bolt ins and then loaded into editor.. Changed name and body to Honda Fit.. Reloaded game.. There's the Fit.. Refit all purchased parts .. bought full engine tune.. and noticed hp was 200 on Miata but only 145 on Fit .. ( done on 2.12)
More research needed
06-14-2013, 01:54 PM #202
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by driftinziggy View Post
Unsure.. Bought a standard Miata .. Installed supercharger a few bolt ins and then loaded into editor.. Changed name and body to Honda Fit.. Reloaded game.. There's the Fit.. Refit all purchased parts .. bought full engine tune.. and noticed hp was 200 on Miata but only 145 on Fit .. ( done on 2.12)
More research needed

I think you removed the mazd parts and replaced them with Fit parts when you "Refit all purchased part". When you install a part it will match the body. So if you refit something with the Fit body on, that part is a Fit part.

Buy a Fit not the Mazda, dont buy anything for it

Load the body of the Miata on the Fit and load it up, it will look like the miata remember buy rims or something in GTAuto first to set the change.

buy the parts for the mazda with the mazda body on. Note the HP.

when done exit the game & load it back into the editor, swap back on the Fit body and load it back up in the game Again First buy something in GTAuto to set the change.

Hopefully you will have a Fit with Mazda Parts

Also I have ways to proper boost cars with just the boost controller, I have figured out the secrete to turbo power and manipulating the 2 codes to get the power I want with the power curve I want. I tried a code combo and using only the turbo code, now its time to try the boost controller.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-14-2013 at 07:47 PM.
06-15-2013, 10:39 PM #203
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Good stuff will try soon.
06-16-2013, 01:23 PM #204
JeepXJFreak98
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ELITEFLEET03 View Post
If you want credits use garage editor. other than that make sure you use the lower video thats the one for getting alot of hp on a x1

For some reason whenever I try to watch the second video, it says "This video is private".
06-29-2013, 03:19 PM #205
JK83
You talkin to me?
ELITEFLEET03
"i have watched jannepanne1983 tutorial. i could make a better tutorial if i was blind and half retarded. he has his HxD all fucked up it looks retarded i made my tutorial because his was a useless fucking joke one of the worse tutorials i have ever seen. and yes you can tell him i said that"

What the hell is your problem?
Razerman kindly asked credits who those belongs and that was your answer.
He is one of best GT5 modder around what I know and he has shared over half information what is out there so little respect.
And you and your attitude are totaly retarted.

Have you ever figured anything yourself?

Is it better keep our findings just ourself and not share them anymore so you don't need learn about my shit tutorials.

Have a nice day.

*Drives away car with wider tires and you will never know how to do it....
Last edited by JK83 ; 06-29-2013 at 04:05 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa, Eat_Ur_Food, LucaTurilli, razerman
06-29-2013, 03:53 PM #206
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
ELITEFLEET03
"i have watched jannepanne1983 tutorial. i could make a better tutorial if i was blind and half retarded. he has his HxD all fucked up it looks retarded i made my tutorial because his was a useless fucking joke one of the worse tutorials i have ever seen. and yes you can tell him i said that"

Is it better keep our findings just ourself and not share them anymore so you don't need learn about my shit tutorials.

Have a nice day.

And this all was about car slamming after 2.13...
06-30-2013, 09:25 PM #207
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by razerman View Post
And this all was about car slamming after 2.13...

what happend? did i do something wrong? i have been to France for the weekend and apperently i missed something.
06-30-2013, 09:30 PM #208
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
ELITEFLEET03

He is one of best GT5 modder around what I know and he has shared over half information what is out there so little respect.

Have a nice day.

i recieved a notification that you quoted me about me telling that guy that Razerman diserve those credits about slamming but i can't see what you answerd. what happend?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo