Post: *Tutorial* How to HP mod cars after 2.12 using Garage Editor 1.3.1
04-25-2013, 03:28 AM #1
ELITEFLEET03
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright i am posting this tutorial today for anyone that do not know how to HP mod cars after 2.12

Link to garage editor 1.3.1
You must login or register to view this content.

This video is how to get over a 100,000 HP on any car after 2.12

Update: cars do not need to have all the parts added before you mod them.
watch it though when you buy parts after you mod a car as some parts and take HP away i have a 30,000 hp Audi R8 that will go all the way down to 1800hp if i add a LSD to it. i don't know why

Update two: this is a updated video it is a lot longer and more in depth with proof it both working on a stock car and online at the end. I hope you guys find this new video helpful.

Alright from what i am figuring out not all cars work. i have not found any personally that don't work for me but if anyone knows of any cars that don't work or they cant get to work send me a message on here with the exact name of the car and i will test it and if it for sure don't work i will post it on here so people know what cars for sure do not work.

List of confirmed working cars.

Lamborghini Aventador 49,000

Lamborghini Murcielago 640 and 670 43,000

Bugatti Veyron 28,000

Dodge Viper ACR 1,900

X1 5g 108,000

X2010 408,000

X2011 415,000? was told this dont have one

Audi RS6 Avant 28,000

Audi R8 38,000

Chevy Silverado SS 170,000

Nissan skyline R32 (Premium) 6,500

Nissan Skyline R33 (Premium) 6,300

All NASCARS around 1100

2010 Camero ss 4000

1969 Camero z28 3600

2000 Camero z28 3800

Mclaren f1 6600

I will be adding more cars thats all i can think of off hand if anyone has any cars that they want be to put on the list that work just tell me the exact type of car and the max hp and i will be glad to put it up here
Last edited by ELITEFLEET03 ; 05-12-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: New video and confirmed working cars list

The following 13 users say thank you to ELITEFLEET03 for this useful post:

briizzy197, cocacolin, DAZGANGSTA, Vin Diesal, gt5gt5gt5, klown, LongDrifts, max2008, mexplayer83, Mk250, Moontallico, perrypus
06-30-2013, 10:19 PM #209
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
what happend? did i do something wrong? i have been to France for the weekend and apperently i missed something.

Ymm.. You haven't done anything wrong.

And to your other post, maybe you have this thread followed or something?

I actually just commented on elitefleets video that he is using other users method on his video and didn't even credit the guy who found it or give link to original thread at NGU. Also said that watch jannepanne1983:s video to see the original video.

30 mins later he commented that text on my channel on youtube and blocked me from his channel.
06-30-2013, 11:21 PM #210
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by razerman View Post
Ymm.. You haven't done anything wrong.

And to your other post, maybe you have this thread followed or something?

I actually just commented on elitefleets video that he is using other users method on his video and didn't even credit the guy who found it or give link to original thread at NGU. Also said that watch jannepanne1983:s video to see the original video.

30 mins later he commented that text on my channel on youtube and blocked me from his channel.

i never watch elite's video and i never tryed it because i'm against unreal cars.
if i correctly remember it's not the first time something like this happend and it's saddens me that people make a video without giving the guy hoe really did the discovery the credits he really deserve.

like JK mentioned; you guys should keep your findings to yourself and than we will see how mutch discoverys other people will make.
theyre are only a handfull of people on this forum that have all my respect and you are one of them because i know how mutch time you spend goeing trough HEX and making new discoverys. you guys deserve more recognition for what you did for all of us!!

The following 3 users say thank you to DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, JK83, razerman
07-05-2013, 08:53 AM #211
ELITEFLEET03
I am error
yes i did figure out something on my own i figured out the lowering after the update hp mod after the update trans mod after the update. and yes i think that tutorial is shit his HxD is all fucked up he does not talk it fucking sucks do you have any idea how many people posted a comment on my videos or send me a message asking me to make a video about lowering cars and said they seen his and said it was horrible. the people that do tutorials that they dont talk are just pussys that are to damn retarded or scared to talk on a mic like a normal person and make a video that HELPS people not makes them pause the video 300 god damn times and trys to figure out where the fucking code is cause some dumb ass makes a tutorial with his shit fucked up and looking retarded. and he has you search ur psn id and then copy it over to another page to mod thats just fucking stupid there is no reason to do that its just a waste of time. so if you are coming here to get me to say im sorry for what i said im not i wont recant anything i say cause if i say it i really do mean it. his video sucks its stupid and i have seen better tuts out of 10 year olds with shaky cams

Originally posted by JK83 View Post
ELITEFLEET03
"i have watched jannepanne1983 tutorial. i could make a better tutorial if i was blind and half retarded. he has his HxD all fucked up it looks retarded i made my tutorial because his was a useless fucking joke one of the worse tutorials i have ever seen. and yes you can tell him i said that"

What the hell is your problem?
Razerman kindly asked credits who those belongs and that was your answer.
He is one of best GT5 modder around what I know and he has shared over half information what is out there so little respect.
And you and your attitude are totaly retarted.

Have you ever figured anything yourself?

Is it better keep our findings just ourself and not share them anymore so you don't need learn about my shit tutorials.

Have a nice day.

*Drives away car with wider tires and you will never know how to do it....
07-05-2013, 08:59 AM #212
ELITEFLEET03
I am error
I found out how to slam cars on my own then he posted his "tutorial" 2 days after i figured it out so if you didnt put it out i would have. no i was not as well known as you jk83 before the update happened but the only tut i have ever used is the first hp mod tut put on here. after that i figured out everything on my own.

Originally posted by Wakita View Post
i never watch elite's video and i never tryed it because i'm against unreal cars.
if i correctly remember it's not the first time something like this happend and it's saddens me that people make a video without giving the guy hoe really did the discovery the credits he really deserve.

like JK mentioned; you guys should keep your findings to yourself and than we will see how mutch discoverys other people will make.
theyre are only a handfull of people on this forum that have all my respect and you are one of them because i know how mutch time you spend goeing trough HEX and making new discoverys. you guys deserve more recognition for what you did for all of us!!
07-05-2013, 10:32 AM #213
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ELITEFLEET03 View Post
I found out how to slam cars on my own then he posted his "tutorial" 2 days after i figured it out so if you didnt put it out i would have. no i was not as well known as you jk83 before the update happened but the only tut i have ever used is the first hp mod tut put on here. after that i figured out everything on my own.

i never go to youtube to search for tutorials so i didn't see his video and i don't know hoe was first and all that but what i do know is that Razerman sended me a PM how to slam cars 2 weeks before putting the TUT on here.
its quit easy to check, he posted a pic of a slammed Samba bus, the same day he sended me how to do it.

The following user thanked DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

razerman
07-08-2013, 05:34 AM #214
JK83
You talkin to me?
yes i did figure out something on my own i figured out the lowering after the update hp mod after the update trans mod after the update. and yes i think that tutorial is shit his HxD is all fucked up he does not talk it fucking sucks do you have any idea how many people posted a comment on my videos or send me a message asking me to make a video about lowering cars and said they seen his and said it was horrible. the people that do tutorials that they dont talk are just pussys that are to damn retarded or scared to talk on a mic like a normal person and make a video that HELPS people not makes them pause the video 300 god damn times and trys to figure out where the fucking code is cause some dumb ass makes a tutorial with his shit fucked up and looking retarded. and he has you search ur psn id and then copy it over to another page to mod thats just fucking stupid there is no reason to do that its just a waste of time. so if you are coming here to get me to say im sorry for what i said im not i wont recant anything i say cause if i say it i really do mean it. his video sucks its stupid and i have seen better tuts out of 10 year olds with shaky cams

Retarded without mics...How old are you?

And all car data copying only cos after doing it, everybody has location on 100% same place (It might be hard to copy paste to some peeps) but if you can't do it, you shouldn't even use hxd.
( I stated at the start if you haven't used hxd search tut's)

But thank you for your feedback I try make my next video 1 hour long so you can spend next sunday watching it, it might be boring wait when gt5 loads and pc freezes in video but maybe it's easier for you follow them (My HxD stays retarded)

Have a nice day and good luck for your new discoverys Facepalm

Oh forgot say.. You would be realy suprized when that FFF turbo multiplying was realy found....
Last edited by JK83 ; 07-08-2013 at 07:22 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, razerman
07-08-2013, 06:40 AM #215
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!

Aahaa, so your that Elite guy that is better then everybody else...
Just try to grow up and stop using all those bad words, as it makes you look 10 y/o to start with.

The following 3 users say thank you to LucaTurilli for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, JK83, razerman
07-08-2013, 07:33 AM #216
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Yooo all this tool ever does is sit in a room and act like a twelve year old troll. Yea Elite too bad your room always freezes nowadays eh!.
07-08-2013, 03:36 PM #217
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
Oh forgot say.. You would be realy suprized when that FFF turbo multiplying was realy found....

Yeah, we tried that before most of these guys even knew how to modify cars Happy

But BHP Multiplier was so much better so we started using that(Thanks to slim355).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo