Post: ☆Gran Turismo 5 Unlimited Trading Tool☆ Update v0.5 ☆
08-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed people was a bit bored on PD's tradinglimits and I figured how to get over it, here is the cure for it finally!

TUTT (The Ultimate Trading Tool)

By: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

What Can I do with this tool?

With this tool you can send unlimited:

• Car Tickets/Lvl Tickets
  • Paints
  • Special Tickets
  • Body/Chassis Parts
  • Engine Parts
  • Intake System Parts
  • Exhaust Parts
  • Turbo Kits
  • Transmissions
  • Drivetrain Parts
  • Suspensions
  • Brake Parts
  • Tyres
  • Parts from the "Other" Category.
  • Horns

How to Use:

1. Take BACKUP of your save.
  2. Open the program.
  3. Click "Select" and find your save.
  4. Click enable or disable multitrading, depends on what you want to do.
  5. Click the category you want to be Enabled or Disabled or click Enable/Disable All.
  6. Click Close and you are done.

Sender of goods enables multi trading = You can trade as many items/day you want.
Receiver of goods disables multi trading = You can now access your items again.

What happends when you make these for multi-trade?

Car tickets:
Car tickets will no longer be shown at the truck so you can't open them, however you can still see them in the "Gift Car Ticket" slot when you look for them in the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Paints:
Paints will not be seen throught the GTAuto, however you can still see them normally in the "Coloured Paint" list throught the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Special tickets:
GTAuto tickets(Car Wash, Oil Change, Overhaul Engine, Restore Body Rigidity) will work normally even after you have enabled them for multi-trading. But Car Restoration Ticket won't work unless you make it "disabled" again. You are able to trade without limits!

New items from the update 0.5:
They will be in your items but you can't use them in multi-trade mode.

Downloads:

Version 0.5:

Alternative Downloads:
No annoying pop ups with Rghost link :y:

Version 0.2:
(Thanks to madeyemoody for the new download link)

Alternative Downloads:

Remember that the receiver must have this program too if he wants to be able to use the items!

Credits:
Thanks for:
You must login or register to view this content. for his awesome coding skills on this program.
You must login or register to view this content. for testing and helping a bit to get this thread up.
And to people required for program to work(flatz..etc)
Last edited by razerman ; 08-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to razerman for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Blah12543, ch1potle, Costas1, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, H!ddenFr!end, ImOnDatPurple, JK83, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, NGU GHOST, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PugDogRock, robbos21, ryd3r, shepzki, SnoopDenver, tacoxd, thelaoskid, TheSameKiid____, TravAU, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
08-07-2013, 05:05 AM #20
thanks alot
08-11-2013, 06:52 PM #21
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by shepzki View Post
Does work ok for me, however it didn't work on a save I tried that was over 6MB in size but has on all the others I have tried so far, under 6MB that is. Not sure if file size is a factor?

Hey mate,

Any valid working GT5 savegame would work, there is no limit in size when it comes to modifying the transfer status Smile
If needed we can have a though, you might still be added to my FR!

Cheers

L
08-11-2013, 10:18 PM #22
ryd3r
Little One
Thanks a lot, i have a little question, in a future version will be possible the feature of send unlimited horns, musseum cards and/or gears? thanks in advance.
08-11-2013, 10:55 PM #23
Originally posted by ryd3r View Post
Thanks a lot, i have a little question, in a future version will be possible the feature of send unlimited horns, musseum cards and/or gears? thanks in advance.

I'll have to ask Luca about this but for the museum cards..I haven't really looked in them but I think they are not stored in the save?

The following user thanked razerman for this useful post:

ryd3r
08-12-2013, 02:47 AM #24
ryd3r
Little One
Originally posted by razerman View Post
I'll have to ask Luca about this but for the museum cards..I haven't really looked in them but I think they are not stored in the save?

Thanks a lot for your answer razerman, i dont know if the museum cards are stored in the save, but at least the save have stored the stats of that, because when i resign my save on a dummy account, the museum cards are the same than the original save. So maybe the cards are avaliable to send it Smile...or maybe not xD. Sorry for my english.
Last edited by ryd3r ; 08-12-2013 at 02:50 AM.
08-12-2013, 03:41 AM #25
Hey my friend this tool is really fun. Dancing

I shot some tickets now, as all tickets
are "no such car" it is difficult to identify which car is the ticket,
but I think I got what i wanted, Do all them stay
and alphabetically in the inbox or in list, take a look!

Cheers

The following user thanked H!ddenFr!end for this useful post:

razerman
08-12-2013, 10:17 AM #26
Originally posted by LucaTurilli View Post
Hey mate,

Any valid working GT5 savegame would work, there is no limit in size when it comes to modifying the transfer status Smile
If needed we can have a though, you might still be added to my FR!

Cheers

L

It's ok mate, problem might have been the save I was using was not mine, I was just testing it out with the tool and think it might have been a dodgy save in some way.
08-12-2013, 02:43 PM #27
Originally posted by ryd3r View Post
Thanks a lot for your answer razerman, i dont know if the museum cards are stored in the save, but at least the save have stored the stats of that, because when i resign my save on a dummy account, the museum cards are the same than the original save. So maybe the cards are avaliable to send it Smile...or maybe not xD. Sorry for my english.

I'll take a look at them when I get time Smile

EDIT:

Yeah looks like they are stored in the save.

Atleast you are able to modify the count of your cards by simply entering the value, examble 01 = 1; 0A = 10 etc etc..

They are obviously different than the other items and so I guess it would be easier to just make program which gives you all the cards...

First Audi Ticket in gift box:

45501600 05020101 0201000D 04270D00 00010101
01151C01 00316AAC 63FB0740 050702BC 0002EFAD
224D795F 50534E5F 4E616D65 21210000 [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][COLOR="#0000FF"]00003133
3534[/COLOR]0000 00000000 [COLOR="#008000"]054A[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]01[/COLOR]39 51

EP...........'...........1j¬cû.@...¼..ï."My_PSN_Name!!....[COLOR="#0000FF"]1354[/COLOR].......J[COLOR="#FF0000"].[/COLOR]9Q

1354 in numbers defines what name it shows it to be in your giftbox(1354 = 054A).

054A means first Audi ticket (054D is Audi ticket No.11).

Same Audi ticket in my Museum(Had 2):
    040002 01[COLOR="#008000"]054A[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]02[/COLOR] 075C

.....J[COLOR="#FF0000"].[/COLOR].\
Last edited by razerman ; 08-12-2013 at 05:10 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to razerman for this useful post:

LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, ryd3r
08-13-2013, 12:41 AM #28
ryd3r
Little One
Originally posted by razerman View Post
I'll take a look at them when I get time Smile

EDIT:

Yeah looks like they are stored in the save. ...

Nice find razerman, you are the man, respect Claps

The following user thanked ryd3r for this useful post:

razerman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo