Post: ☆Gran Turismo 5 Unlimited Trading Tool☆ Update v0.5 ☆
08-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed people was a bit bored on PD's tradinglimits and I figured how to get over it, here is the cure for it finally!

TUTT (The Ultimate Trading Tool)

By: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

What Can I do with this tool?

With this tool you can send unlimited:

• Car Tickets/Lvl Tickets
  • Paints
  • Special Tickets
  • Body/Chassis Parts
  • Engine Parts
  • Intake System Parts
  • Exhaust Parts
  • Turbo Kits
  • Transmissions
  • Drivetrain Parts
  • Suspensions
  • Brake Parts
  • Tyres
  • Parts from the "Other" Category.
  • Horns

How to Use:

1. Take BACKUP of your save.
  2. Open the program.
  3. Click "Select" and find your save.
  4. Click enable or disable multitrading, depends on what you want to do.
  5. Click the category you want to be Enabled or Disabled or click Enable/Disable All.
  6. Click Close and you are done.

Sender of goods enables multi trading = You can trade as many items/day you want.
Receiver of goods disables multi trading = You can now access your items again.

What happends when you make these for multi-trade?

Car tickets:
Car tickets will no longer be shown at the truck so you can't open them, however you can still see them in the "Gift Car Ticket" slot when you look for them in the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Paints:
Paints will not be seen throught the GTAuto, however you can still see them normally in the "Coloured Paint" list throught the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Special tickets:
GTAuto tickets(Car Wash, Oil Change, Overhaul Engine, Restore Body Rigidity) will work normally even after you have enabled them for multi-trading. But Car Restoration Ticket won't work unless you make it "disabled" again. You are able to trade without limits!

New items from the update 0.5:
They will be in your items but you can't use them in multi-trade mode.

Downloads:

Version 0.5:

Alternative Downloads:
No annoying pop ups with Rghost link :y:

Version 0.2:
(Thanks to madeyemoody for the new download link)

Alternative Downloads:

Remember that the receiver must have this program too if he wants to be able to use the items!

Credits:
Thanks for:
You must login or register to view this content. for his awesome coding skills on this program.
You must login or register to view this content. for testing and helping a bit to get this thread up.
And to people required for program to work(flatz..etc)
Last edited by razerman ; 08-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to razerman for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Blah12543, ch1potle, Costas1, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, H!ddenFr!end, ImOnDatPurple, JK83, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, NGU GHOST, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PugDogRock, robbos21, ryd3r, shepzki, SnoopDenver, tacoxd, thelaoskid, TheSameKiid____, TravAU, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
08-13-2013, 02:08 AM #29
Thanks Luca and the rest of the team.

The following user thanked BarneyBus for this useful post:

LucaTurilli
08-13-2013, 08:00 PM #30
Well just tried this file, and when select save file it says is it in use ?
08-13-2013, 08:28 PM #31
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by robbos21 View Post
Well just tried this file, and when select save file it says is it in use ?

Well is it? Lol

Try copying your save to desctop from usb first and try again :y:
08-13-2013, 09:52 PM #32
Has anybody else had problems with virus/Trojan horses after downloading this program? I ask because I have and I have had 3 other people come to me with the exact same problem.
08-14-2013, 04:42 AM #33
Originally posted by mustang
Has anybody else had problems with virus/Trojan horses after downloading this program? I ask because I have and I have had 3 other people come to me with the exact same problem.

Which virus program do you have?

I guess it is false positive, I have heard some guys having same problems with BruteForce Save Data.
08-14-2013, 07:51 AM #34
Originally posted by razerman View Post
Which virus program do you have?

I guess it is false positive, I have heard some guys having same problems with BruteForce Save Data.

I have Nortons Ant-Virus. And I'm not sure what you mean by a false positive, but I find it all quite odd that this started happening after we downloaded your program. All of us have the exact same three viruses/Trojan horses. I'm thinking you might wanna check things out before you end up having a whole lot of people pissed at you. I've never used BruteForce, unless it comes with/in your program.
08-14-2013, 08:53 AM #35
I have Nortons Ant-Virus. And I'm not sure what you mean by a false positive, but I find it all quite odd that this started happening after we downloaded your program. All of us have the exact same three viruses/Trojan horses. I'm thinking you might wanna check things out before you end up having a whole lot of people pissed at you. I've never used BruteForce, unless it comes with/in your program.

I have norton internet security 2013 and didn't get any virus alerts. There is no virus in the program, I'm sure about it.

With false positive I mean that it might alert it as an virus even though it's clean.

You might get alert about that it's new file/program in norton community.

Edit:

My friend JK scanned the program from all download links with several programs and the program is clean. Also why did the 3 other guys come to you and not posted it here? There is many happy users and none of them complaining about virus!

Virustotal links:

Looks pretty clean to me!
Last edited by razerman ; 08-14-2013 at 11:56 AM.
08-14-2013, 03:12 PM #36
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >

i use Panda security as a anti virus program. it's not a free program and it's one of the best available on the market. i didn't recieve any red flags when downloading this tool so i'm 100% sure theyre is nothing wrong with this program. you might check your anti virus settings. i thrust Luca and Razerman on this and you should to...
08-14-2013, 03:58 PM #37
Ok, thanks guys. Pretty sure I got things sorted now. Not sure what happened tho or where they came from as these programs are the only thing I've downloaded on my laptop, which is only 3 months old. At any rate, I wasn't trying to blame anyone here as I know must of them from another forum, just thought things were a bit coincidental when the same thing happened to 3 other users. All is good now tho. BTW, this is CargoRatt from the Planet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo